shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Whiteflash ACA

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Wow...that is gorgeous stunning stone! :love: your pictures are sooooooo beautiful like professional photographer. Especially the one that you used as your avartar! If you don't mind may I ask what kind of camera? because came out so perfect, of course stunning stone was help a lot to see all those hearts and arrows but this is so beautiful indeed. Congrats for you engagement and can't wait to see when set in RG. Cheer!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful stone, :love: congrats :!:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
luckky|1308285440|2948112 said:
Wow...that is gorgeous stunning stone! :love: your pictures are sooooooo beautiful like professional photographer. Especially the one that you used as your avartar! If you don't mind may I ask what kind of camera? because came out so perfect, of course stunning stone was help a lot to see all those hearts and arrows but this is so beautiful indeed. Congrats for you engagement and can't wait to see when set in RG. Cheer!

Thank you! I used my fiance's Canon 550D. In all honesty the first few I took didn't come out so well but I read the "how to photograph diamonds" sticky and that really helped! I got the best results by blocking out the light with a piece of paper and just used the macro setting. I do enjoy photography but am by no means a professional and don't know anything about ISO levels etc so I reckon that with a good camera it's not too hard to get photos like these.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic pics! :lickout: And a fabulous stone! Congrats! can't wait to see it set and on your finger! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond is so stunning and lively, just like your photography skils!

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning stone and fabulous camera shots, congrats!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous stone - and your photos are fantastic, you ought to be chuffed :bigsmile:

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see it set!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone and future setting. Your pictures are one of the best I've seen! Great photography skills!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results