shape
carat
color
clarity

My new to me VC Emilya

voce

Ideal_Rock
It is indeed your beautiful garnet:). I am so glad Elle is the new owner now.
I LOVE how many PS members were involved in the creation of this ring and in the story of how it came to be with Elle :geek2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So. Awkward moment...

This stone is a rubellite tourmaline from Jerry Newman. My apologies to both @Phoenix and @elle_71125 for mixing that up: I had both custom cut (and sent both to new homes).

Posting this publicly to avoid any confusion or concern that my earlier comment may have created re. this particular exchange - and I apologise, again. My evening gaffe and morning remediation!

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So. Awkward moment...

This stone is a rubellite tourmaline from Jerry Newman. My apologies to both @Phoenix and @elle_71125 for mixing that up: I had both custom cut (and sent both to new homes).

Posting this publicly to avoid any confusion or concern that my earlier comment may have created re. this particular exchange - and I apologise, again. My evening gaffe and morning remediation!

Bahahaha :lol:
Well on the good side, I know exactly what’s set in there now. :D
On the bad side, the hot pink lab sapphire I purchased, with this ring in mind, will definitely not fit in this setting. :shock:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring, Elle! It looks gorgeous and perfectly suited for your hand. Congratulations!

I absolutely love the garnet! It looks so luxurious in that setting. The classic contrast in the rich red and the diamonds is jaw dropping. Color me jelly!! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring, Elle, congratulations on the find! It looks so pretty on your hand :)
Thank you so much. I’m so happy it fit straight out of the box. That was an unexpected surprise. :mrgreen2:

That's such a fantastic find @elle_71125

Will you keep as is or are you going to replace the centre stone?
Thank you. I’m felling pretty lucky to have her. TBH, I was planning on swapping out the center stone but now it may wait a while because: 1. The rubellite looks much nicer in person than it did in pictures and 2. The hot pink lab sapphire I bought from Gene will no longer fit into the setting (since it’s actually housing an 8.6mm and not the 8.9mm Phoenix thought it was). :lol:

It's gorgeous!
Thank you! :mrgreen2:

It's gorgeous! I'm waiting to get my bracelet soon. It's going to be so fun seeing all the PSers with their new bling from Phoneix hehe.

I love the red of that garnet!
Ooh, which bracelet did you get? I can’t wait to see it. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa. Is that by chance my rhodo @Phoenix? She's GORGEOUS in here - what a picture-perfect combination!

Enjoy your beautiful new piece @elle_71125!! :love:
I am enjoying her immensely. I’m very happy to be rocking your contribution to this ring. :mrgreen2:

What an absolutely gorgeous piece, and it looks so perfect on you! :love: Congratulations!!!
Thank you! I’m definitely in love with her. :love:

Absolutely stunning! I love everything about this ring, and that garnet is to die for!
Thank you. It’s such a beautiful and delicate looking ring. Super wearable! :mrgreen2:

Beautiful!! Is it a Ruby Reservoir garnet? It is so red. It looks great on you too. It’s in such a classicly beautiful setting.
Turns out it’s actually a rubellite tourmaline (thank you @yssie for the info). :eek2: :lol:
The setting is such a classic and I’m stupid excited about it. :D

Beautiful addition to your amazing collection!
Thank you, Lilmosun. :love:

Red is my favorite color!! Please teach me the art of persuasion? ;)2I've been dreaming of a red stone. No one tell my husband!!!
Maybe we should hold a conference. Find out the tips and tricks of what works for each lady here...and then test them at home. :lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@elle_71125, the ring looks absolutely GORGEOUS and very much at home on your hand.:love::love::love::love::love:
Thank you so much @Phoenix :kiss2: I am so grateful you decided to sell and so happy I was able to make it happen. I’m very much enjoying your old ring. :mrgreen2:

I LOVE how many PS members were involved in the creation of this ring and in the story of how it came to be with Elle :geek2:
Me too! It’s like we’re all one big family. :D

What a stunning ring, Elle! It looks gorgeous and perfectly suited for your hand. Congratulations!

I absolutely love the garnet! It looks so luxurious in that setting. The classic contrast in the rich red and the diamonds is jaw dropping. Color me jelly!! :love:
Thank you! I’ve been wearing it non-stop. It’s just so beautiful! :kiss2:

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
GENIOUS!!! :lol:
Maybe we should hold a conference. Find out the tips and tricks of what works for each lady here...and then test them at home. :lol-2:[/QUOTE]

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. I’m felling pretty lucky to have her. TBH, I was planning on swapping out the center stone but now it may wait a while because: 1. The rubellite looks much nicer in person than it did in pictures and 2. The hot pink lab sapphire I bought from Gene will no longer fit into the setting (since it’s actually housing an 8.6mm and not the 8.9mm Phoenix thought it was). :lol:

Ah ok. I'd actually completely forgotten about the diameter of the red garnet/ rubellite. The setting, before the red stone, used to/ originally house(d) a 2.656ct BGD diamond which was 8.9mm in diameter - this I am sure about - hence the confusion. Just as well I was only selling the VC Emilya setting and not the red centre stone which came free of charge, just for you Elle.:)) Regardless, apologies for the confusion.

Really, I am so happy the complete ring is with you now. It was not being given the love and attention it deserved when I had it.

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That tourmaline looks like a ruby! Sure fooled me!!
It is a beautiful color. Especially when I’m roving around outside. :mrgreen2:

Ah ok. I'd actually completely forgotten about the diameter of the red garnet/ rubellite. The setting, before the red stone, used to/ originally house(d) a 2.656ct BGD diamond which was 8.9mm in diameter - this I am sure about - hence the confusion. Just as well I was only selling the VC Emilya setting and not the red centre stone which came free of charge, just for you Elle.:)) Regardless, apologies for the confusion.

Really, I am so happy the complete ring is with you now. It was not being given the love and attention it deserved when I had it.

I’m not worried about any of it @Phoenix so no apologies necessary. Personally, I think this has all been a fun PS style experience. :mrgreen2: First, I figured the setting would be coming to me without a center stone so I was very pleasantly surprised to receive it with this guy...all ready for me to rock out with my new ring (thank you @Phoenix for the freebie). Then we learned it was a rubellite instead of a red garnet (thank you @yssie ). Overall, this has been a really awesome experience. I have a beautiful new ring and I’ve been incredibly happy wearing it. :kiss2:

Since the original diamond was 8.9mm, it looks like this settting will still be able to house the pink sapphire....if I ever decide to switch out that yummy rubellite. Win, win. :mrgreen2:

clumberlove

Shiny_Rock
Maybe we should hold a conference. Find out the tips and tricks of what works for each lady here...and then test them at home. :lol-2:

I tell him it's cheaper than another baby... I feel this may have a limited shelf life though. I'm still trying to milk the whole giving birth thing!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous and dripping with color. I love everything about it. :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I read it was a rubellite I was thinking "OMG Elle and her tourmalines!"

You are SUCH a tourmaline girl!

Need more pics!!!!!!
Right?! I didn't even know it and I still went for a tourmaline. :mrgreen2:
I'll work on more pics soon.

Best handshot ever; meant to be yours. Instant Pricescope Legend ring. Wear it in good health!
Thank you. You're so freaking sweet. :kiss2:

I tell him it's cheaper than another baby... I feel this may have a limited shelf life though. I'm still trying to milk the whole giving birth thing!
LOL. Milk it for as long as you can. You did that and it's hard freaking work! :lol:

I'm really impressed with the color of this ring. It's so rich and luscious. Yum.
Thank you Suz. :love: You're the best!

So gorgeous and dripping with color. I love everything about it. :love:
Thank you! I think the pave donut is my favorite part. I've never had adonut with diamonds before because I like wearing my bands against my rings...but this one was worth the exception. Just the cutest pop of sparkle. :love:

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am enjoying her immensely. I’m very happy to be rocking your contribution to this ring. :mrgreen2:

Thank you! I’m definitely in love with her. :love:

Thank you. It’s such a beautiful and delicate looking ring. Super wearable! :mrgreen2:

Turns out it’s actually a rubellite tourmaline (thank you @yssie for the info). :eek2: :lol:
The setting is such a classic and I’m stupid excited about it. :D

Thank you, Lilmosun. :love:

I have actually never see a rubellite that nice. It’s gorgeous and huge!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
“I feel pretty
Oh so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today“

Yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings today. I finally received my new (to me) Victor Canera Emilya ring. :love:
One of our own, @Phoenix , sold several of her pieces recently and I was lucky enough to snag this baby.
In this case, lucky means me managing to be the first to commit to the ring, asking her to hold it for 24hrs, and proceeding to convince my DH that I “needed” this ring. Obviously, I am a master of persuasion because here she is! :dance:

D2E02EE3-6C57-43DA-8D0B-9DC932EFA5ED.jpeg

OMG TDF Va Va Voom :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

swooningmyohmy.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol. Thank you! :love: Btw, have I ever mentioned how much I love it when you post that gif? It’s from my favorite Disney movie. :kiss2:

Yes :halo: that is why I always post it for you when applicable. Because I know you enjoy it and it sure applies to your new garnetlicious VCA Emilya.:love::love::love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes :halo: that is why I always post it for you when applicable. Because I know you enjoy it and it sure applies to your new garnetlicious VCA Emilya.:love::love::love:

I don’t think there can be a nicer, more thoughtful PSer out there. You are truly one of a kind Missy. :love:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t think there can be a nicer, more thoughtful PSer out there. You are truly one of a kind Missy. :love:
Isn't she? i absolutely love her licious's...

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
I just saw this in the Emilya thread when I was getting ready to post my own brand new one. It is absolutely gorgeous. If you’ve gotten tired of it and it needs another new home, let me know ;)2;)2;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results