shape
carat
color
clarity

My new South Sea Studs

SparklyBandit

Rough_Rock
At last - my new south sea studs. They are round, 13.50 and 13.47 mm with pink and silvery blue hue and from Andrew Moline. I am tall and usually have big hair so I can wear these girls. I chose studs because my hair always gets caught in anything dangling around. Bandit the cat likes them too. Andrew was absolutely delightful to work with, I cannot say enough positive things about the experience and the end result. I will say, I am fairly new to PS and this took trust on both sides to make this happen. And it also takes big super earring backs to keep these girls up!

Attachments

• ss3.jpg
    ss3.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 48
  • ss4.jpg
    ss4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 44
  • catp.jpg
    catp.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 42

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they’re seriously gorgeous!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow congrats on those honkers! They are beautiful. I love them on you!

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
They look stunning on you!

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look great on you! Kitty looks unimpressed though, which is better than intense gnawing interest! :lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
13.5mm. Holy mackerel those are statement pearls!! No Shrinkage Syndrome with those babies :cool2: :appl:

So these are what you had in the works!! :bigsmile: They look fabulous on you, you wear them beautifully :love:

And now I really want to see what other earrings you might have, I’m guessing there are some spectacular pieces :bigsmile

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
At last - my new south sea studs. They are round, 13.50 and 13.47 mm with pink and silvery blue hue and from Andrew Moline. I am tall and usually have big hair so I can wear these girls. I chose studs because my hair always gets caught in anything dangling around. Bandit the cat likes them too. Andrew was absolutely delightful to work with, I cannot say enough positive things about the experience and the end result. I will say, I am fairly new to PS and this took trust on both sides to make this happen. And it also takes big super earring backs to keep these girls up!

Stunning! Kitty is gorgeous and hopefully will make an appearance in the Pets and Pearls thread!

SparklyBandit

Rough_Rock
13.5mm. Holy mackerel those are statement pearls!! No Shrinkage Syndrome with those babies :cool2: :appl:

So these are what you had in the works!! :bigsmile: They look fabulous on you, you wear them beautifully :love:

And now I really want to see what other earrings you might have, I’m guessing there are some spectacular pieces :bigsmile

I posted by tahitian studs and pendant recently. I have a couple other things too, but nothing as big or as good a quality as these and the tahitians. I am kind of a pearl noob. Give me time....

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look gorgeous, and what a fantastic size!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You wear them beautifully! Enjoy!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous studs and kitty!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Those pearls look stunning on you!

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous :kiss2:
I love SS studs, so versatile for both casual & fancy occasions.
I wish my lobes can carry such sizes :(

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, they are beautiful! Those are ginormous earrings and you carry them off like a queen.

I like working with Andrew too. He loves pearls as much as we do!

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I love the size!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh these are devine
I love how they sit almost like a continuation of your ear
its all so harmonious
And the size is perfectly impressive

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! Great size and gorgeous luster.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results