shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

morgan22

Rough_Rock
After months of lurking on these boards, I wanted to post my own buying experience(and pics of the new ring) and thank all the DTers for their advice and help.

I have posted a pic below. The specs:

1.33 Carat Superbcert
G
VS2
Setting by Vatche (w/.5 carat side sapphires).

The ring is absolutely beautiful, and exceeded my wildest expectations (since it was custom made by Vatche, i had no idea of what it would look like until i saw it).

After looking at many stones, the Superbcert stones were far and above the nicest I saw. Barry and his team did a great job assisting me throughout the process, and I couldn''t be happier. As for the setting, the only guidance I had from my soon-to-be fiancee was her desire for sapphires in the ring. I looked at many settings, and just fell in love with the Vatche setting, which was done with pear shaped diamonds.

Overall, I am just thrilled with the final products. Vatche and Superbcert did a great job.

104-0433_IMG.JPG

DiamondOptics

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
1.gif

Kirk

barry

Shiny_Rock
Morgan;

Beautiful ring!

Thanks for the kind words.

Enjoy!

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Beautiful diamond and gorgeus setting!!!!!!
love.gif

AmPm

Rough_Rock
She sure is one lucky lady, you have chosen well stunning ring!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Morgan-Nice Job. Thanks for the eye candy. Everyone on the board appreciated threads like this. Barry Thumbs up, Sweet Stone.

Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results