shape
carat
color
clarity

My new ring has arrived!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Here's my new 1.64 carat F SI1 from Niceice, set in a white gold setting from Somos Creations.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

clementinering21.JPG

clementine

Shiny_Rock
One more picture!
love.gif

Clementinering31.JPG

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Ok. Last one!

Clementinering5.JPG

noles9498

Rough_Rock
The setting is especially beautiful!!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Clementine...That's a very beautiful bold ring...What a stunner!
naughty.gif

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska

AnnaMagdalena

Rough_Rock
That's gorgeous, Clementine!! Congrats! Post pix of it on your hand too!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Clementine, I love your ring. Very exquisite.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Was just going through old posts, this is such a lovely setting, really looks antique, very cool

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
does anyone know if this setting is platinum? And where can I get this setting made?

Can anyone find a thread of this ring on Clementine's finger?

confused.gif
I really like it.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Leota-

The ring is actually white gold, but is available in platinum (I just like the bright white of the white gold vs. the patina of platinum). I worked directly with Somos Creations (www.somoscreations.com)who designed the ring, and they were excellent! They also have several other designs along the same lines as mine, so ask them to send you some pictures. Good luck!

Clem

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the reply. Out of curiousity .. what do you think about the security of those little bead set stones? And how do you clean your ring?

Leota
wavey.gif

clementine

Shiny_Rock
If you look at the pictures, the beads really sit on 4 heavy prongs holding the stone. I actually had the head made of platinum and coated to match the white gold of the rest of the ring so that it would be stonger. The diamond almost looks square at first glance because of the prongs, which I really like, as I started out looking for a princess stone.

Clem

clementine

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, forgot about cleaning: I just use a jewelry cleaner that I got at a B&M store. When I went in to buy it, the salesperson actually asked me if my diamond was real!
loopy.gif

Run a search on cleaning because I know that a lot of people use an amonia and water solution to clean their rings.

Clem

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Clementine

Sorry I missed this one earlier, (and similar apologies, to any others I might have missed), but your ring is truly lovely, and as someone noted, very antique looking! (My favorite style)! Always wear it in health and love!

win

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
It seems to be a nice eye-clean SI1 !
The ring is gorgeous !!!
Happy for you !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results