shape
carat
color
clarity

My new pink diamond band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
After waiting to get this puppy made, it's finally here!!!

My brand-new wedding band made with .70cts of Fancy Pinkies. (The two white bands in the photos were also made at the same time, also .70cts.)

It matches my engagement ring perfectly! (Although I left the ring to get its prongs tightened)

I am SOOO excited! Since I had the day off work today, I just spent too much time taking pictures.

KKbandonhand.JPG

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
With the flash on... sitting on a book :)

kkpinkband2.JPG

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
On some white paper, no flash ;-)

KKpinkband.JPG

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I love pink diamonds and that band is yummy!

*M*

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That pink band is just gorgeous and I love the way it looks next to the white diamonds!!! I want one too!!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask who made the band?

*M*

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love the pink diamonds!!!! I can''t wait to see pics of it w/ your e-ring!!!
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey KittenKat! So nice to hear from you! I remember you (well, your fabulous ring, anyway) very well!
2.gif

That band is just sensational.....PLEASE PLEASE come back with pictures of it with your Ering as soon as you can!
3.gif

widget

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I''ve been searching for one of these and haven''t found one-so I''d love to hear where you had it made also!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT! I love it stacked with the diamond bands too!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new pink diamond band is just yummy!!! I can''t wait to see pics of it with your ering. Your ering is one of my all time faves!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Kittenkat!

I love your new rings! Just gorgeous! Do you wear them alone on your left hand?
Congratulations and enjoy them!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
how pretty! I cannot wait to see it all together!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I NEED one of those like I need AIR TO BREATHE!! *swoon*

Must. Have. Details !!!!!!!

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, it is beautiful! May I ask how much does it cost to make it?

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 9:04:48 PM
Author: threepwood
I wanted to ask that too... so I''m glad you did!

*M*

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, i loooove pink!

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 9:12:55 PM
Author: poptart
Date: 11/28/2006 9:04:48 PM

Author: threepwood

I wanted to ask that too... so I''m glad you did!

*M*

I want to know as well... I really want one!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Pink diamonds are so beautiful and rare.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
oooh- love the pink and LOVE the rose gold! It''s gorgeous!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Thanks for all the sweet comments!! I love it. I''ll post ring shots tomorrow - since I''ll be getting it back.

I actually got it at a jeweler I just discovered via my hubby''s boss. They are called Yale Jewelers in Santa Monica, CA. The owner, Joe is a DOLL. And very talented. The store has been there for 20 years or so... and he purchased it from the original owner about 2 years ago.

The cost on it was insane... I mean that in a good way! I saw the SAME ring (with less carat weight actually...) at Martin Katz and DeBeers n Beverly Hills- and at both places it was $6,000. (The few places I looked seemed to be in the $6k - $7k range.) I was lucky, I got it for about $2,400. The pinks are gorgeous. Outstanding. And I told him I''d be picky. I am nervous about getting pinks - I feel I need to completely trust the vendor so I know what I am getting. They went out of their way for me! (They actually have a couple other pink diamond bands - and they are just as yummy! And less $. The one I liked was a couple sizes too big for my fingers.)

Dani - I got the white bands to wear them all together on left or right hand. The great thing is - I can wear it ''em however I want. I plan to wear the pink alone with my e-ring on most occasions. =)

It''s been so long since I''ve been able to play on Pricescope.... work...work...work...

Thanks again everyone!! I was SOOOO happy to get them home and shoot pictures :)

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
So I just read the price and I think I fainted with JOY... I will be flying out to California TOMORROW, hahaha. I wonder how it was such a great price! I didn''t know it was possible to get PINK DIAMONDS for that much. Now you''ve got me thinking... half eternity, light pink, rose gold. My husband will be very unhappy with you, haha. And the research begins...
11.gif

*M*

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Date: 11/28/2006 9:38:49 PM
Author: KittenKat
Wow!! Thanks for all the sweet comments!! I love it. I''ll post ring shots tomorrow - since I''ll be getting it back.

I actually got it at a jeweler I just discovered via my hubby''s boss. They are called Yale Jewelers in Santa Monica, CA. The owner, Joe is a DOLL. And very talented. The store has been there for 20 years or so... and he purchased it from the original owner about 2 years ago.

The cost on it was insane... I mean that in a good way! I saw the SAME ring (with less carat weight actually...) at Martin Katz and DeBeers n Beverly Hills- and at both places it was $6,000. (The few places I looked seemed to be in the $6k - $7k range.) I was lucky, I got it for about $2,400. The pinks are gorgeous. Outstanding. And I told him I''d be picky. I am nervous about getting pinks - I feel I need to completely trust the vendor so I know what I am getting. They went out of their way for me! (They actually have a couple other pink diamond bands - and they are just as yummy! And less $. The one I liked was a couple sizes too big for my fingers.)

Dani - I got the white bands to wear them all together on left or right hand. The great thing is - I can wear it ''em however I want. I plan to wear the pink alone with my e-ring on most occasions. =)

It''s been so long since I''ve been able to play on Pricescope.... work...work...work...

Thanks again everyone!! I was SOOOO happy to get them home and shoot pictures :)
They truly are just beautiful, Kittenkat.

Did the same jeweler make the white bands as well? They did a fab job!!!
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, pretty in pink!!!! I absolutely love it and am drooling all over my keyboard because I really need to have one of those immediately! Love the rose gold too. Simply gorgeous. Can't wait to see it with your fabulous e-ring that is in my file of favorites! Congratulations!!!
30.gif
30.gif

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I ALSO NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
20.gif
would it look too bad as my wedding band? hehehehe that''s the only way my FI would buy it right now!!!!!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

20.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to let you know, KittenKat, I think this is the tenth time I have looked at this thread tonight, just so I could see that pink band. So thank you. For RUINING me.
2.gif

*M*

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
How pretty! I just love the way that looks!

anacgarcia

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 11:08:38 PM
Author: poptart
I just wanted to let you know, KittenKat, I think this is the tenth time I have looked at this thread tonight, just so I could see that pink band. So thank you. For RUINING me.
2.gif

*M*
ditto.. I won''t be able to stay out.. and I need more pics.. more more more

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Those are some lovely pinkies!
beautiful design

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results