shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Marc Jacobs bag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Just figured I''d post this fella. It''s way to small for me. Come on Louis. Make it BIIGGEERRR! I love this bag. Would go with everything and last forever. This I''d spend on.
And I love Marcs..

noe.jpg

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
A Marc Jacobs bad is as good as jewelry! Congrats!

On an unrelated note, may i see more pictures of the ring that is your icon? This is the type of ring I have been looking for after hastily changing my mind about the etoile solitiare from tiffany''s. and if you dont mind me asking what is the carat of the ring in the picture?

thanks so much!
tracy

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
OOOH, I''m a Marc Jacobs girl, myself. My daily bag is the black Stella. Love love the leather and hardware. I wish he made a big enough bag for me to carry around as my diaper bag for my baby! Oh no, that would be much too expensive.
I think the Chloe bags are cute, but I agree with you all, I wouldn''t pay $1700.
Counterfeit bags are a real problem, but that story about the cats- too sad and gross! I was on a bag forum last night and some websites are trying to pass off as legit websites that sell authentic or vintage bags. Apparently there''s efashionhouse.com that sells the real deal and there''s efashionstore.com that''s set up to look a lot like the former''s website. I read all these negative posts about fake purses and complaints to the BBB. Anyways, some fakes look pretty darn close to the real thing and also carry a steeper pricetag. Why not pay a little more and get the legit bag? Sorry for the hijack.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Sundial - I LOVE YOUR BLAKE BAG. Love it. I''ve seriously been drooling over the blake bag for quite a while now.

Enjoy it in good health!

LOVE IT.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tracy, Iceprincess, and Littlelysser! I have really been enjoying my MJ Blake bag and I even bought MJ sunglasses that have the gold push locks at the corners!!! How bad is that???

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 7:13:00 PM
Author: tracys126
A Marc Jacobs bad is as good as jewelry! Congrats!

On an unrelated note, may i see more pictures of the ring that is your icon? This is the type of ring I have been looking for after hastily changing my mind about the etoile solitiare from tiffany's. and if you dont mind me asking what is the carat of the ring in the picture?

thanks so much!
tracy
Tracy if you are referring to my three stone ring here is another shot of it. The center stone is 1.24 carats and the sidestones are .5 carat each and the bead set pave on the shank adds about another .3 carats. The ring is from Hearts on Fire.

suemicro1.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
This is what it looks like on the hand. I wear a size 5.

suehandshot4.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hi sundial:

Your ring is soooo gorgeous!!!! Just stunning. I love it!

Your new Marc Jacobs bag/wallet is lovely too!

Heather

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Heather! I love your ring too!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning bag and ring!
30.gif
Hey, and how come you have all the sunshine---gloomy and rainy all week here---I guess tht means the "baby" stays in the garage
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sharon! It IS sunny here today. Don''t tell hubby but I am sneaking his baby out of the garage to drive to a nearby town up in the mountains to have lunch with a girlfriend! Just a little chilly to put the top down though.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial -- I just have to say that your ring looks so amazing and DIFFERENT from various angles. It''s truly a visually dynamic and interesting piece! Also, you have the biggest-looking 1.24+.5-sides ring that I''ve ever seen....it actually looks more like a 2carat center to me! Very, very nice!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
totally! that puppy looks huge!!!!
18.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I appreciate the nice comments on my ring! Just wanted to add a picture of my new MJ sunglasses. You can see that they have the pushlocks like the handbag!!!

mjsunglass.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ohhh snap! I love them. Are they heavy???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those!!!! I got Ashley a pair for Chrsitmas. They are sooo cool!!!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Wow Sundial! Your Bag and ring are WONDERFUL! Enjoy!
Joni

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results