shape
carat
color
clarity

My Mom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
My beloved Mom passed away on Wednesday April 4th, 4 weeks to the day my sister and I brought her to the hospital.
I wanted to let you all know, as you were so supportive to me when struggling with whether to move up our wedding.

Last Thread

I wanted to say thank you for all of the support and sharing of your own experiences. I am blessed to have had her in my life, and to have spent these last few weeks with her.
She told me a couple of weeks ago "wherever I end up, your mother will always be with you" and I do believe it''s true and it gives me great comfort.

FI has been amazing, and on the night before she died, he went up to visit her after work when I was home napping. He told me he told her "a secret" and I have a feeling it was to reassure her that he will take care of me.

I am so thankful for him and my 5 siblings, I am not sure where I would be without them.

Thanks again
Labbie

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts are with you.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Labbie, my heart hurts for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. I too believe that she will always be with you, especially at special times like your wedding day. The last few weeks you spent with her will comfort and sustain you during the times you miss her the most. I am from a big family also, and have found that the support of my siblings has helped tremendously. Hugs to you.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
labbie I can''t tell you how sorry I am, my heart is breaking for you. How wonderful that you have such a carng and supportive FI, and a big family to help look after each other at this sad time. You''ll stay in my thoughts xoxoxo

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
Labbie-

I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my thoughts.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss
8.gif
. You''re in my thoughts.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Labbie, I am so sorry! Im all teary eyed...

I agree with the others that the past few weeks were a blessing and I am glad you were able to spend them with her. She will definately always be with you and watching over you, your siblings and your new family. How wonderful you have a large, close family as well to lean on. That is a blessing as well.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry Labbie! She will always be with you though, and you know she''ll be with you on your wedding day, stronger in spirit than she could have been in body. My heart goes out to you.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Labbie, my heart goes out to you and your family. Your mom will always be with you in spirit and you will never lose the love and wonderful times you had with her. Big hugs.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss, labbie.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. My prayers go out for you and your family. Losing a parent is hard, but your mother will always be with you. God Bless You all.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Labbie,

I am so very sorry for your loss. It sounds as though you are surrounded by an amazing group of supportive people, lean on one another and take good care of yourself.

~K

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Labbie, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
My most sincere condolences for such a profound loss.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Labbie, there are no words, I just want to say how sorry I am for you and your whole family. There is never a good time to lose someone you love. I hope she is not suffering anymore, and it is true she will be in your heart. I am sure there will be tough days ahead, allow yourself to grieve and mourn and also to think of all the good times and wonderful memories. She will be watching over you I am sure...

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss labbie. At least your mom is in a better place now. I''ll be praying for you and your family.
15.gif

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
labbie,

my heart sank reading your post. you have my depest sympathies. i''m glad you have a lot of love and support during this horrible time.

novia

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that news. I''m glad you had a chance to say goodbye though. Prayers for you, fiance, and your family.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh Labbie....I''m so so sorry.

My thoughts and prayers are with you...

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Labbie, I am so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and my prayers.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Labbie I am so sorry for your loss. This is a very difficult time for you right now but it sounds as though you have a wonderful warm group of family and friends to help you through this. Your DF sounds like one heck of nice guy and it is very special that he had some time with your mum. I kinda of think that that meeting with your mum reassured her that he would look after you and thus allowed her to be at peace and free to embark on her next journey.
A similar thing happened to me and I am convinced to this day 23 years later that my mother after similarly being reassured felt able to leave me safe in the knowledge I was loved and cared for.
Take care

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. I''ll say a prayer for you, your mom, and your family tonight.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am SO sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Labbie, I''m so sorry for your loss honey. I can''t imagine losing my mom. I''m so glad you and your siblings have each other.... and that you have such a wonderful FI. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Labbie, I''m so sorry. You''re in my thoughts.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Oh Labbie... *HUGS*

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry to hear about your mom labbie. I''ll be thinking of you in my prayers

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Labbie,
I am so sorry. May prayers are with you at this time.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
labbie,

My sincere condolances.

I''m glad you got to spend what time she had left with her. You will surely treasure those memories.

Take care.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry for your loss. Your FI sounds wonderful and I hope he brings you much comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results