shape
carat
color
clarity

My Marquise

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for the kind words, I can’t stop looking at her! :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really pretty! I think JA does a nice job at its price point. I have a setting from them and the prongs are lovely!

Your marquise is gorgeous!

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I agree exactly with what you said. I did not want to go custom one reason being that I have I always heard fantastic service with JA always coming through doing exactly what I asked and doing a beautiful job, and the other of course being the price.

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Okay-that’s what happens when you talk into your cell phone instead of type! What I meant was that I was confident I would get what I wanted without going the custom route.

H

Horsegirl76

That is a stunning marquis! Looks gorgeous on your hand.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a stunning ring!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I’m insanely envious. Total stunner. Wish I had gone with a marquise.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring. The stone is beautiful and the setting is perfect on your finger.

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Every new picture makes me love this ring even more!

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much Gabbycat!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been drooling over marquise diamonds set with a halo lately. Your ring is stunning and it makes me want one even more!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I'm loving the new interest in MQ diamonds!

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
I have been drooling over marquise diamonds set with a halo lately. Your ring is stunning and it makes me want one even more!

Thank you so much! I’ve always been mesmerized by fancy shapes and was deciding between the marquise or pear shape, but ultimately went with the marquise shape and I’m so glad that I did; it looks nice with my short fingers:)

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I'm loving the new interest in MQ diamonds!

I saw a lot of the marquise shaped diamonds in the late 80s and 90s as a teenager and young adult and always loved them; although I love my princess cut as well this is definitely my favorite shape.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection! What an amazing ring this is! And it looks wonderful on your hand!!!! Congratulations on your latest acquisition!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!! Love the delicate split shank :kiss2:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is amazing! I thought marquis were one of my least favorite shapes TILL I BOUGHT ONE A FEW MONTHS AGO! Ha! Setting in halo too. Your's is huge! Specs on your 3c diamond?...length, width and depth please.

Olde Soul

Rough_Rock
Thanks @ ariel144 and hello fellow marquise lover! For quick stats: She is an F VS1 15.29 x 7.28- depth=60.0. (2.93). Please post yours when it is finished – we need to see more marquise beauties on this forum!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results