shape
carat
color
clarity

My "look" is almost complete!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything looks just beautiful - especially the bride! Congratulations!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look amazing distracts!!! I love all the wonderful details of your wedding, looks like it was a magical day!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone! We've been married one month today, and it has gone by SO fast! It doesn't feel like we could possibly have been married for a whole month!

FancyPantsSparkles|1368710201|3448117 said:
You looked fabulous! And I love how teeny you are next to your DH (at least I'm assuming that was him lol) :appl: Can't wait to see more!

Haha yes... he proposed while we were getting portraits taken, and he's nearly as tall as me while he's kneeling and I'm standing. :lol:

pandabee|1368744149|3448571 said:
You look gorgeous!!! And so happy. Love the theater venue and your names on the marquee! Are you going to hang the posters up in your house? :sun:

We don't have wall space for the posters, but my parents are hanging them in my old bedroom at their house!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Have you posted pictures of the proposal? I would LOVE to see how he is almost your height while kneeling lol...that is pretty adorable though! And yeah, we need more pictures!

I've been married almost 8 months now and it has FLOWN by, so I know exactly what you mean. Cherish every single moment!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I JUST saw the link in the Random Comments thread - oh, how beautiful! Everything looks like a dream. And you and your husband are so adorable together! Congratulations!

Vivian2013

Rough_Rock
I like the dresses so much and the jewelries. :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results