shape
carat
color
clarity

My LDR is ending... in 1 week!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
My boyfriend is coming home from Germany!! He''s flying into his hometown on Thursday, and I was planning on flying there on Feb. 13 to help him move back, but he decided to "surprise" me and told me he''s driving down on Monday, the 9th to spend the week with me!

I''m SO excited! Engagment season has officially begun!

YAYYY! I really hope this is it for you guys!

AWESOME!!!

So wonderful! You must be so excited.

how exciting! i''m in an ldr (though not as far as germany) and i can''t wait until we can live closer. have fun getting into a routine.

That''s so great. I hope your engagement will come really, really soon! Enjoy being back together!

Yay!! I''m so excited for you :)

you get lots of DUST from me!

Congratulations! FF and I were in a LDR for 4 years, and nothing beats knowing that you''ll be able to see him everyday! Have a happy reunion day!
36.gif

PS: *dust*dust*dust*

Yay!!! That''s so exciting! Hope your wait is short and sweet!!!

That is SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''m very excited for you..........
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif

Oh my gosh, you sound so happy. That is really wonderful news!

Even though you didn''t ask for it, I''m dusting you!

1238.gif
sparkle.gif

How Exciting!!!
36.gif

Thank goodness! Welcome home to your boyfriend and yay for a possible engagement soon!

AWESOME!
36.gif
I am very happy for you!

YAYAYA for my LIW list buddy!!! I hope the engagement comes SOON!!! then i can take your spot! haha GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF DUST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP