shape
carat
color
clarity

My Jim Meyer Ring Arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
after thinking it was lost in the mail, my new james meyer wedding ring finally arrived (2 weeks after being mailed from PA to NY!!)

and ok, i know it''s only simple, but... i LOVE it!

altho i have a plat engagement ring and a plat and diamond anniversary band, i''ve only ever had a white gold plain band and have wanted a plat band to complete the set for many years.

and now i have one
9.gif

thanks to jim for doing a great job, and also to coatimundi who put me on this path.

sIMG_2497.JPG

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Whitby! So glad it finally arrived!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i''m still in LA at the moment, so all photos are on my husband''s size 12 fingers...what a great guy for getting out there and doing hand shots!

sIMG_2500.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
it''s 3.25mm wide, comfort fit, milgrain obviously, with a slightly hammered finish...

(and thanks, packrat! it''s a humble little thing, but i really, REALLY love it and have waited for it a very long time)

sIMG_2501.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
and here''s the last photo - my two new rings which i''ll be wearing together. i wish i had a photo of my anniversary ring also so i could add it as well. will do hand shots when i get home...

i''m so thrilled - i love the look of them together - even just as photos!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

mynewcomboa.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bet you''re chomping at the bit to wear them together! I know I would be-yay new rings!
36.gif

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Whitby I''m so pleased to hear it wasn''t lost in the mail afterall. I love the simplicity of it.

Just have to say what a cutie your husband is for doing the finger shots, especially being wise enough to get a fire shot as well.
36.gif
What a sweetheart you have there!

Enjoy your new rings, they''re gorgeous!
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
wow that detail on the edge is perfect!
I love it

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the milgrain detail!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m pleased to hear that it finally arrived! Your rings will look great together. No chance of your very kind husband sending you photos of them together, is there?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree, the milgrain is so tiny and soooo perfect.
More pics, Whit!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty whitby and I''m so glad it wasn''t lost in the mail!! I can''t wait to se shots of it next to your ER.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, its very nice. I love the fine milgrain on it...so glad it showed up! That can be really nerve racking!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What good detail! That''ll make a great set!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I love it too!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
So glad you got it!!
It''s lovely..I LOVE IT!!
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so happy it finally arrived! It probably walked from PA to NY. Yeah, let''s got with that.......
2.gif
Sometimes the post office can be so frustrating!

It''s lovely though, and while it looks great in the photos that your hubby took (he''s such a sport, my husband would NEVER do this), we''re looking forward to seeing it on you when you get back.

Now, what''s the other booty you''re waiting on?? I know you had four or five projects in the works. This makes two.......

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just knew it wasn't lost! USPS Registered Mail is the safest, albeit the slowest way to go! So glad it arrived!

I looks very nice - their is a uniqueness to it that you don't find in every plain band. Can't wait for hand shots of the rings together.

It must be so frustrating to have new pretties and yet be so far away from them. Kudos to hubby for taking these pics!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and how sweet of your husband to do handshots for you. I''ll be looking forward to your photo shoot when you get home
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

noneek

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/12/2009 10:53:13 AM
Author: whitby_2773
and here''s the last photo - my two new rings which i''ll be wearing together. i wish i had a photo of my anniversary ring also so i could add it as well. will do hand shots when i get home...

i''m so thrilled - i love the look of them together - even just as photos!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
These two are gorgeous. I love them both. Your three-stone ring look so icey blue. I love it!!!! Could you share some specs for the stone, like ct proportions?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I''m so glad it FINALLY arrived. How strange is that?!! I love how simple and beautiful this band is, and how delicate the milgrain is.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
whitby, it is
18.gif
, i love it!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Very elegant. Love the milgrain edges!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Lookie that milgrain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Packrat, girlie-girl, ckrickett, Tuckins1, Addy, bebe, Catmom, tyty333, joflier, akmiss, beau13, gemgirl, Skippy, MissGotRocks, MMT, noneek, kcoursolle, rainydaze, peaches, FrekeChild -

thank you ladies! i''m currently sitting in the Bellagio Hotel in vegas, having met my best girlfriend from australia in LA, and come with her and another friend to vegas to show her...well...everything that is VEGAS! then we go on to sedona, and day trips to the grand canyon, the painted desert, and lake mead/hoover dam.

it''s really hard to be a good hostess when i just wanna run home to NY and see my new rings!! the good part, tho, is that i do have 2 rings, and not just one, which is where it looked like i was heading for a while there. so thank you all so much for all your dust - it helped!!

noneek - just to give you the info you wanted - it''s a .83ct center stone, with a .46ct and .47ct on the sides. the stones are all ex cut, ex/ex polish/symm, FVS1/VS2 in color/clarity, and they have all the right stats for depth, table, pavillion and girdle angles and so on and so on. the platinum band is 3.25mm wide, and they are both, sadly, a size 8! (what i wouldnt give to be a 5!!)

thank you again for your good wishes. i love my rings - but most of all i love the man who gave them to me, so i am blessed indeed. :)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Whitby! Looks great.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks Great, love them both

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Haha what a cute hubby.. and I love that ring!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this band, absolutely LOVE it!
I am so glad that it arrived safely :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results