shape
carat
color
clarity

My invites have landed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow! I was hoping you''d stop by! Thank you so much for all of your help and letterpress inspiration! I have also decided that I like the color better now, it just took some time to get used to!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow. that paper is spectacular. i want to eat it like bread. haha.
anyway,,, i had the same problem with picking my paper. i wanted white. the whites that they had didn''t match with the envelopes, so i had to go a little warmer. they weren''t cream, but they were warmer than i wanted initally. but, in the end, i''m glad i found a perfect match. i actually had to use 2 different paper companies- one for the invites and one for the envelopes.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, Albi! Thanks! It is good to see you around here again! I have been following your other blog, though, (as well as Amber''s!) and I can''t wait to see how your wedding turns out!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 5:00:18 PM
Author: jcrow
wow. that paper is spectacular. i want to eat it like bread. haha.
anyway,,, i had the same problem with picking my paper. i wanted white. the whites that they had didn''t match with the envelopes, so i had to go a little warmer. they weren''t cream, but they were warmer than i wanted initally. but, in the end, i''m glad i found a perfect match. i actually had to use 2 different paper companies- one for the invites and one for the envelopes.
I completely love the paper...Oblation makes all of their own. They do envelopes too, but I figured I had already spent enough!
3.gif

I guess I don''t get why it is so hard to find a nice *white* paper?! I''m glad I ended up with the blue, but seriously, those PaperSource "white" envelopes are definitely several shades off if you ask me.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 4:58:08 PM
Author: fatafelice
Jcrow! I was hoping you''d stop by! Thank you so much for all of your help and letterpress inspiration! I have also decided that I like the color better now, it just took some time to get used to!
i''ve been awaiting your invitation arrival! hehe.
wow, that ring pic, ha, i think i''d have that pic framed. hehe it''s amazing.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2007 5:00:23 PM
Author: fatafelice
Hi, Albi! Thanks! It is good to see you around here again! I have been following your other blog, though, (as well as Amber''s!) and I can''t wait to see how your wedding turns out!

Awwwww thanks Fata!!! I feel so special!
9.gif
My work has kicked up a lot lately so I''m mainly only on PS if Amber links me to something she thinks is particularly worth seeing, and she was certainly right about your invites!!! We are also going letterpress with some sort of blue involved and some sort of tree and/or bird, so these are right up my alley; I LOVE them!!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, ahhh. letterpress. Yeah, mine will be made out of toilet paper. Wait til you see them. Stunning. Crayon on TP. I hate being poor.
9.gif

ETA: But I CAN appreciate great invites- so thank ALL of you who did it! (Fata, Jcrow, Albi in the future)

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Jcrow: I haven''t framed it (yet), but I did make it my new desktop background!
2.gif

Albi: I understand about work...I''ve been going a week or two between posts on here lately too, but I lurk alot. I am honestly really excited about seeing pics of your wedding! If I could have somehow rationalized having our wedding in upstate NY to our families, I would have. I love it up there! Plus, we clearly have similar taste, so I am sure that I am going to love everything about your day!
9.gif
Are you going to design your invites yourself?

Amber: ROTHFL! Crayon on TP! That is some major DIY!
25.gif
Seriously, though, it is a little insane to spend so much on something that people are going to likely throw away. (not me though, I am *framing* that puppy...and scrapbooking it...lol) I am sure that your invites will look fantastic, no matter the cost. I have seen plenty of non-letterpresses invites that look amazing! I''m just crazy, that''s all. Oh, and BTW, thanks for linking Albi to my invites!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh those turned out just beautifully! I remember you trying to decide on the deisgn--- LOVE your choice!
1.gif

jen

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Your invitations are absoulutley fantastic!! I love them
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results