shape
carat
color
clarity

My invites finally arrived!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Ack! I can''t hardly stand it! This weekend we will be addressing our little hearts out so we can get them in the mail Monday! I am practically jumping for joy! This some how makes it feel more real! It is finally coming together! I know it''s late, really close to the wedding, but, well, long story!

What do you ladies think?

invite-custom design infinity.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

I adore that saying at the top, so romantic.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful!!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Laila and Gwen!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice, Sparky! I love the infinity design/saying at the top.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
lovely :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
beautiful
30.gif
i love the infinity design...

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Equ, Maevie, and Blackpaw! The infinity design was my vision and my BM''s creation. Thank god for computer program designers as best friends!

Since I''m also in Minnesota, I am going to be attending your wedding. Thanks for the digi-invite.

Just kidding ;-)

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 10:07:19 AM
Author: swedish bean
Since I''m also in Minnesota, I am going to be attending your wedding. Thanks for the digi-invite.

Just kidding ;-)

Thank you for the laugh, I really needed it tonight! The drama with FMIL, or her family, just won''t stop. Sigh.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock

Just kidding ;-)

I''ll be SB''s date. I''m in Iowa but I wouldn''t mind a little road trip.

Also, merely kidding. But I like the invites. Hey, what did you end up doing for your wedding band? Did you go back to Des Moines or get one in Omaha or MN?

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them. The wording you used is so touching.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 10:22:24 PM
Author: Travel Goddess

Just kidding ;-)

I''ll be SB''s date. I''m in Iowa but I wouldn''t mind a little road trip.

Also, merely kidding. But I like the invites. Hey, what did you end up doing for your wedding band? Did you go back to Des Moines or get one in Omaha or MN?

TG - Haven''t dealt with wedding bands, I am so behind on the wedding planning and getting invites out late. But we are taking a trip to Borsheims since his parents are members. If I don''t see anything I like there I am going to call Iowa Diamond to see if they can make a ring out of the same cast that matches my ER, but fill in where the diamonds are in the current band. I don''t know if that makes sense at all. I tried on a plain band (well my mom''s and turn it around to make it plain) and I wasn''t crazy about the look. However it was a lot thicker than I am hoping to get.

And thank you House Cat!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting!!! they are perfect.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
They are pretty! I love how you personalized them, they look great!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 10:02:17 AM
Author: ilovesparkles
TG - Haven''t dealt with wedding bands, I am so behind on the wedding planning and getting invites out late. But we are taking a trip to Borsheims since his parents are members. If I don''t see anything I like there I am going to call Iowa Diamond to see if they can make a ring out of the same cast that matches my ER, but fill in where the diamonds are in the current band. I don''t know if that makes sense at all. I tried on a plain band (well my mom''s and turn it around to make it plain) and I wasn''t crazy about the look. However it was a lot thicker than I am hoping to get.

I bet if you don''t find anything at Borsheim, Iowa Diamond would be able to make a matching band. I love the way your ering has that band with the RB diamonds but with the oval shaped bezels. I''m just a wondering, I don''t know a lot about Jewish tradition, but do you have to have a plain band for the ceremony?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 8:21:24 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Date: 4/16/2010 10:02:17 AM

Author: ilovesparkles

I bet if you don''t find anything at Borsheim, Iowa Diamond would be able to make a matching band. I love the way your ering has that band with the RB diamonds but with the oval shaped bezels. I''m just a wondering, I don''t know a lot about Jewish tradition, but do you have to have a plain band for the ceremony?

No, sadly I cannot.
7.gif
I am too sentimental to have more than one. Perhaps for our one year anniversary he will get me the matching band, eh
28.gif
! Thank you for the compliment!

Thank you Marlie and Missjaxon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results