shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband lost his wedding ring tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
32.gif
23.gif
32.gif

...and I found it.
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

He had taken the dog for a walk on the beach and decided to brush our handsome 120 lb. Akita while he was down there. When he took his gloves off, the ring must have flown off of his finger, but he didn''t realize it was gone until he got home. He said, "Hun, don''t panic, but have you seen my wedding ring?" We looked in the house with no luck and decided to check the beach. Mind you, it''s pitch black out and I have absolutely no night vision whatsoever, and after about 10 mintues of scouring the beach w/ a dim lantern, I found it...in the sand! We were so relieved. I definitely realized how much that ring really means to him, because he said a few times ... in a really sad and worried voice ... "I love that ring." I was touched...we''re going to have that ring sized first thing tomorrow!!!! Moral a.) I am the hero in the house tonight
b.) insure his ring too!!!

klr

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/27/2004 12:57:56 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
Your marriage will last forever!
Hi:

Similar story, different ending........................

During a vacation we took a few years ago, my DH (Gary) came to me, red rimmed eyes, to tell me "something". Not accustomed to such an affect, I was mortified and entreated him to tell me what the "matter" was. He told me he had taken his wedding ring off--he had just been diving in Belize and Adam I met met him in Sarasota for a family vacation--and lost it in the "Blue Hole". He was SO upset about the ring, and although I was deeply touched, I actually laughed with relief lest he should have told me one of his colleagues was injured by a shark attack or something similar. I bought him another ring when we got home......

We''ve been married 19 years this Sept........................

cheers--Sharon

g2man

Rough_Rock
I'm glad you found it...pretty amazing when you consider how big a beach is and especially at night.

This is a true story. My friend's wedding ring came off and went down the drain on his wedding night when he was taking a shower after the reception. The marriage ended in divorce about a year later.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
"Moral a.) I am the hero in the house tonight"

Time to ask for an upgrade!!
9.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results