shape
carat
color
clarity

My Honey is going to a batchelor party tonight!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
For his best friends (and also my best friend who is the bride) wedding!

Thay are going to Teppanyaki and then to a strip club (of course) called Love and Rockets in Brisbane which is apparently quite good and actually does a lot of advertising for a strip club really, its supposed to not be too sleazy so thats good.

So me and my best friend are going to spend the evening having a girls night, and then going to pick them up in the wee hours :)

We are going to play with Bump its and do:
Facials
Foot Spa
Watch Bride Wars
Mani Pedis

Her batchellorette is next weekend (FF planned the Batchelor party, I planned the Batchellorette, we are doing it on alternate evenings so partners can make sure their SO's get home ok).

I hope he isn't tooooo drunk when I pick him up, he is usually in bed (watching TV) by 8.30pm so it will be interesting to see how long he lasts!

I am fine with them going out to a strip club but I would not be happy with Private Strippers (thats when the really seedy stuff happens, from stories I have heard).

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Well I don't know about the bachelor party, but the bachelorette party sure sounds fun! Hope he has a safe night! :cheeky:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
The bachelorette party certainly sounds like fun. My personal opinion: no strippers. I wouldn't feel comfortable with my
SO going to a strip club, regardless of how 'clean' or 'upscale' it may be. It seems like a silly tradition to me that the night before you
commit yourself and your life to the person you love, you go out to a club with naked women/men and ogle them. The both of us have agreed on no strippers for our parties. That's just my two cents though! I do hope you enjoy the bachelorette party and everything goes well
with the bachelor party!

A

Anonymous

Mashira said:
The bachelorette party certainly sounds like fun. My personal opinion: no strippers. I wouldn't feel comfortable with my
SO going to a strip club, regardless of how 'clean' or 'upscale' it may be. It seems like a silly tradition to me that the night before you
commit yourself and your life to the person you love, you go out to a club with naked women/men and ogle them. The both of us have agreed on no strippers for our parties. That's just my two cents though! I do hope you enjoy the bachelorette party and everything goes well
with the bachelor party!

Ditto!!! :???:

FuturePsyD

Shiny_Rock
Hope the bachelorette part of the evening was great!!!

However, my FF and I have also agreed to forego and strippers, strip clubs or anything of that nature.

He actually told me long ago that he would never do that and he's heard a lot of horror stories that have ruined marriages when the beans were spilt about the turn of events that many times the bride was unaware of for some time.

I'm sure this isn't the case for you or your best friend. I just would be kinda uneasy about the whole thing.

Hope all went well!! :))

eliseface

Rough_Rock
I don't feel that threatened by strip clubs. The only difference between ogling a naked lady in the flesh and one on tv is that the bouncer would beat you up if you tried to touch the real one.

I'd be more worried about them going to an actual nightclub or something where the girls are real (as opposed to 'performers'), because there's more opportunity to play up. That could happen anytime, not just at a bachelor's party.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
eliseface said:
I don't feel that threatened by strip clubs. The only difference between ogling a naked lady in the flesh and one on tv is that the bouncer would beat you up if you tried to touch the real one.

I'd be more worried about them going to an actual nightclub or something where the girls are real (as opposed to 'performers'), because there's more opportunity to play up. That could happen anytime, not just at a bachelor's party.

I agree. I highly doubt a stripper is gonna hit on my SO but he gets hit on at bars pretty often. Regardless, I trust him entirely, but I definitely agree that there are other things that would worry me more than him seeing a naked lady.

Both parties sound like fun. Enjoy your girls night!!!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Mashira said:
commit yourself and your life to the person you love, you go out to a club with naked women/men and ogle them. The both of us have agreed on no strippers for our parties. That's just my two cents though! I do hope you enjoy the bachelorette party and everything goes well with the bachelor party!

Well that would be a bit hypocritical of me since I have gone to strip clubs with him (in Bangkok) and had an absolute ball. They cant touch the girls, he can look all he wants.

I don't expect my FF to pretend I am the only girl on earth, I also trust him explicitly and I know he only has eyes for me. He obviously isn't running out to strip clubs every week and infact one of his mates who is single was like "we should do this more often" and he was like "uh no" (three of them were in the back when we picked them up) I was like "If that does happen I am coming coz I dont want to miss the fun" he was like "its not going to happen".

Honestly, I know I am just as hot as those girls anyhow, and he gets to look and touch any time he wants! He can even sleep with me when he wants! I promise I won't charge him lol.

Seriously though, I am not worried about silly stuff like that.

Do you tell your FF he cant watch MTV either? Its practically all b grade **** these days.

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
PrincessNatalie said:
Honestly, I know I am just as hot as those girls anyhow, and he gets to look and touch any time he wants! He can even sleep with me when he wants! I promise I won't charge him lol.

Seriously though, I am not worried about silly stuff like that.

Do you tell your FF he cant watch MTV either? Its practically all b grade **** these days.

I saw a picture of you in the, "Hey good looking" thread and I actually happen to think you're stunning.

I think you may have taken my comment the wrong way judging by your MTV jab, I was simply stating my personal opinion. I am not concerned about my FF's fidelity (if I was, I wouldn't be dating him), strip clubs just don't strike me as appropriate pre-wedding celebrations, but again, to each her own.

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Lol, no sorry I was just mucking around, I didnt mean for it to come across that way. But I am serious about the B Grade ****, I personally wound not let my children watch MTV if I had any, it is really quite out of control!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
Anyhows Honestly:

The green eyed monster briefly showed its face with me lol. But then I got over it.

I think it was mainly because when his mate got out of the car with us SO was making sure he didn’t say anything about something, which I overheard him doing, and that’s kind of when I was like thinking “Oi! WTF?”.

After I talked to him about it, it turned out to be he meant something like “go easy on the raunchy lap dance stuff with the girls” but at first hearing in an angry tone “[mates name] no, come on get out, don’t say anything” or something along those lines was a bit confusing.

I was actually really surprised by my reaction, up until that point I thought I was completely cool with it. Its funny coz I was fine and actually had heaps of fun when SO and I went in Bangkok. I guess it was different because I was there that time.

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh kk, no worries! I haven't watched MTV in ages, but from what I saw when I was watching it, I completely agree!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results