shape
carat
color
clarity

My hen/bachelorette party weekend is here!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Hey all, I''ve been MIA the past few weeks, away on holidays at my cousin''s destination wedding (which was beautiful and tons of fun). Apologies to those whose wedding pics I missed, I''ll have more time next week to look through and ooh/aah!

So I''m packing for my hen party weekend, I''m being picked up at 4:30 and I have NO IDEA where I''m going!! My fantastic bridesmaids have organised everything, I''ve been told to pack nice clothes for going out, sports clothes that I can get dirty, and a swimsuit. I know there''s about 15 people coming. And I know my fiance is in on organising one of the surprises. I cannot wait!

I''ll report back on Monday!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
have fun!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
sounds like you''re in for a special weekend! have fun!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Have so much fun! Sounds like you have a great batch of bridesmaids (not to mention your FI!) who are really going out of their way to make this a special weekend for you!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahah, that sounds like tons of fun!! Can''t wait to hear about it! Have a GREAT time!!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have an amazing weekend!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Have a fabulous time!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Sounds to me like Outdoor Education Centre shenanigans are in store!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Have fun Porridge, can''t wait to hear all about it on Monday
35.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hope you had a wonderful time....please tell us all about it!!!

Lori

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Weeeeeeeeeeee!! Sounds like a total blast. Can''t wait to hear what you guys got up to!!!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I had the best weekend of my life. I literally think I may have reached my fun/happiness/excitement quota and that it's going to be all downhill from here!!

I was picked up on Friday and driven to Westport, Co Mayo where 14 of my favourite people were waiting in this huge house they'd rented for the weekend. They dressed me up and we played all these ridiculous hen games, questions on how well I know my fiance and embarrassing stories etc. Then they dressed me in a toilet-paper wedding dress and hosed me down with cocktail filled super-soakers, then we just partied for the night.

Saturday we went to - you guessed it Delster! - Delphi Adventure Resort, where we spent the day rock climbing, absailing, zip-lining...we had an absolute blast. Then I was told to get ready, I'd brought a dress for the occasion, but when I got out of the shower there was a little golfers outfit laid out for me! Everyone had brought them, we all dressed up in ridiculous golfing outfits, went for a lovely dinner and then played pub golf - a hilarious drinking game, google it if you've never heard of it! It was so fun, the whole town was laughing at us and getting involved, marking our score cards and timing us etc. Finally back to the house for an after-party, more silly games. The next day we just vegged out, recovered, and enjoyed the surroundings. Westport is a really beautiful part of the world.

My bridesmaids were just incredible, they organising everything so well and put so much time and thought into it. It was just perfect, better than I could have possibly hoped for.

Here's a ridiculous pic of us in our golfing outfits! I don't think the girls will mind.

7820_286812290144_824660144_8852485_8104964_n.jpg

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh Porridge that sounds like such a fab weekend! I''m so glad you had a good time
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That photo is hilarious
9.gif
Is that you hamming it up out front?
2.gif

I had a hunch it sounded like an OEC trip! Those are the best fun
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i like that photo! just shows that you really had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results