shape
carat
color
clarity

my hawai''i proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
hi everyone,
wow it''s been a couple of weeks since i''ve posted on here i miss it so much. i can''t thank everyone here on ps enough for all the great help i''ve recieved throughout my whole engagement ring shopping experience i wouldnt be able to get a great center stone and a fabulous setting from whiteflash if it wasnt for everyone here. I''ved had the ring for almost 2 weeks now and i have 2 more months to hide the secret. Believe me im having the hardest time in the world from not cracking and proposing now hehehe. each and everytime i look at the engagement ring it''s just breaking down them walls of mine to propose now!..but i have my heart set on our hawai''i trip june,19,2009 we are both heading to our home island of oahu'' we both live in bayarea california now, both sides of our families are originally from hawai''i and we both lived there. so i was thinking it would be magical to propose in hawai''i. my whole plan was to have a private intimate proposal during sunset on one of my favorite beaches in oahu'' which is ko''lina or i can say private lagoons away from big crowds. i love talks on the beach, so i was thinking of starting a great conversation while watching the sunset and listening to the waves. and maybe have her look at all the bright stars in the sky that night, that''s when she''ll see my hand movements and i''ll pretend to pluck a star right out of the sky and slip the bright and shinning star (which is the ring) right on her ring finger, and thats my que to get on one knee and ask not only my girlfriend but my very best friend to be by myside for the rest of our lives! (all this under a magical sunset on the beach in hawai''i.) what do you guys think>? i wanted a romantic quiet proposal..will this achieve it?

ps the bright and shinning star is a 1.11 whiteflash round brilliant aca set on a white gold sleek line legato with pave''

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
PFFT!
9.gif

Ya gotta ask, evaldez!

Your future bride is gonna LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
36.gif

p.s.
If there''s stars out, it''s going to be dark, right? Have a spotlight/flashlight handy so your woman can really look at her gorgeous new ring *wink*

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the advise vancity your the best

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that sounds so romantic and what a special place to pop the question. Your ring sounds gorgeous as well; please be sure to come back and post pictures!!!

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thanks skippy i mos def will

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sounds adorable! Ditto on both the flashlight and posting pictures
9.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:13:52 AM
Author:evaldez
hi everyone,

wow it''s been a couple of weeks since i''ve posted on here i miss it so much. i can''t thank everyone here on ps enough for all the great help i''ve recieved throughout my whole engagement ring shopping experience i wouldnt be able to get a great center stone and a fabulous setting from whiteflash if it wasnt for everyone here. I''ved had the ring for almost 2 weeks now and i have 2 more months to hide the secret. Believe me im having the hardest time in the world from not cracking and proposing now hehehe. each and everytime i look at the engagement ring it''s just breaking down them walls of mine to propose now!..but i have my heart set on our hawai''i trip june,19,2009 we are both heading to our home island of oahu'' we both live in bayarea california now, both sides of our families are originally from hawai''i and we both lived there. so i was thinking it would be magical to propose in hawai''i. my whole plan was to have a private intimate proposal during sunset on one of my favorite beaches in oahu'' which is ko''lina or i can say private lagoons away from big crowds. i love talks on the beach, so i was thinking of starting a great conversation while watching the sunset and listening to the waves. and maybe have her look at all the bright stars in the sky that night, that''s when she''ll see my hand movements and i''ll pretend to pluck a star right out of the sky and slip the bright and shinning star (which is the ring) right on her ring finger, and thats my que to get on one knee and ask not only my girlfriend but my very best friend to be by myside for the rest of our lives! (all this under a magical sunset on the beach in hawai''i.) what do you guys think>? i wanted a romantic quiet proposal..will this achieve it?

ps the bright and shinning star is a 1.11 whiteflash round brilliant aca set on a white gold sleek line legato with pave''

Woohoo! A "Yay-Area" PS''er. Okay that was bad. I''m in the city...Anyway...Congrats! My co-worker is in Hawaii on vacay right now with her BF and the office was joking that she was going to come back engaged. It is a very romantic place. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results