shape
carat
color
clarity

my friends are funny

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I just had to share these wedding related moments that happened today with two of my friends. Hopefully you girls can appreciate it
2.gif

I sent out some emails today asking college friends for their current addresses so we can get our save the dates out. One of my former roommates sends me his address and adds "save the dates?"

I respond that they''re for the wedding, so he knows when to show up.

His response: I didn''t hear about this. I wasn''t sure if you were trying to save a grove of fruit trees or if you were getting married. Congrats!

LOL I guess I forgot to tell him about the engagement ... Oops! The second is that our groomsman (and one of my best friends in the world) said to me today "I keep forgetting you guys are getting married!" Haha. I hope he remembers when it''s time for him to pick up a tux.
2.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
Silly friends! It is nice to hear of the more light-hearted stuff and friends that are genuine. Glad you have such good people in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results