shape
carat
color
clarity

My first diamond studs!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I FINALLY have a pair of diamond studs yay!!
They are those already made studs ( what are those called ?) from White Flash .50 tcw H SI and I really really like them :)

DIAMONDSTUDSSS1.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I had some dark red spinels made into earrings too. They aren''t the really red spinel and they look a little bit like garnets but much more sparkley.
I think there is a gemstone earring post floating around here someplace and I should actually post them there.
I never realized how starnge my ears looked.
20.gif

SPINELEARRINGSSS.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - you can't go wrong with Whiteflash studs! I'll bet you find that you wear them all the time. Oh and I like those red ones too, something different!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond studs are wonderful -- you will wear them ALL the time! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Good for you! They are beautiful!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your first studs!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats... Diamond studs from WF.... you can''t go wrong!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I like the red spinels too
emteeth.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
They both look great. Congratulations!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! They look great! Will you be wearing them as everyday earrings? I adore mines, from WF too, and I wear them all the time. I don''t even bother with my other earrings anymore.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, do you have any ear shots of your diamond studs?! Congrats on your first pair of diamond studs, the spinels are gorgeous as well.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
They look perfect! We need ear pics!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs, both the diamonds and the spinels! And your ears look perfectly normal, by the way!
2.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Very sparkly and pretty! I''m trying to convince my husband that I need a pair of diamond studs for our 1st wedding anniversary coming up in February! Those look perfect!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh wow Innerkitten
doesn''t get much better.......
30.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Both sets are totally gorgeous!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! Beautiful, beautiful earrings! LOVE those diamond studs. YUM-O!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
IK, that was my pick too. I love that size for everyday wear. It''s just such a versatile style. Can''t go wrong with studs.

shay

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. Yes I'd figured WF would have nice studs and I have worn them everyday since I got them. The size really is great for everyday.
Wish my camera took better photos.

earringpic01.jpg

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I have been contemplating purchasing some just like that for some time now! They look great on you - very good size! How long did it take from when you ordered them? Did you talk with anyone there about choosing the nicest ones for you, or did you just click through the website and they showed up? Just wondering, since I'm hoping to do the same thing before long!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Those look terrific!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
gailrmv, I recommend White flash for studs. They are really nice for the price. You can order the Ready Set Go studs online ( I think) and they will shipe them next day shipping as soon as your payment clears. I didn''t order mine on that way though I ordered them by email because I am very fussy and had lots of questions. Bob helped me by answering all my questions. He''s very nice and the customer service in general is very good. I would buy from them again.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
The studs are GREAT! Are they upgradable like WF''s loose diamonds?

And, if you don''t mind me saying, your skin looks fabulous in the photo too!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Starryeyed, you are too nice!
Nope these are not upgradable but that didn''t bother me because if I do want larger studs in the future I''ll just get some and use these for some sort of jewelry project.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
innerkitten, lovely new diamond studs! I bought a pair from WF earlier this year and I am still in love with them! I wear them everyday. Enjoy!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the diamond studs.
36.gif

I really like the spinels too. Where did they come from?

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love them, innerkitten! I think that is the perfect size. Wearable, lovely, and classy.

And I love the spinels, too! Where did you have them set?

Ellen

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
congrats IK! you can''t go wrong with the WF ready set go''s! i know how exciting it is to get your first pair of diamond studs. i still have my first pair, which are tiny, 0.33ctw, but i still love them!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Ellen, I had them set at Cresalia :)
It was you that suggested I might be able to have some repairs done and stones set there. They did a pretty good job and the prices are good.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results