shape
carat
color
clarity

My first attempt at pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, some of these are blurry and the lighting isn't all that great, but I wanted to try and put these up. They don't do the ring justice as I am not sure how to get the best pics
emembarrassed.gif
Center stone is 1.51 SI2 I per GIA and set in band approx .75 SI2 H-I (per jeweler - we'll see when I get it appraised). Size 6.5

ring00.JPG

Another shot

ring03.JPG

More

ring07.JPG

Another shot, this is kinda fun
emteeth.gif
This is the set - kind blurry but you get the idea! Wedding set minus the 1.51 center stone is 1.625 carats.

myrings.JPG

It''s beautiful! Congrats! All the ladies are gonna attack me for this but, have you set a date *runs away screaming from angry mob* because I remember something about a deployment and wanting to be married before then...

*M*

Hi Poptart! Yes, we actually are going to Kauai March 21st-28th and we will get married on a beach while there. His deployment date is now slated for the late summer.

Beautiful ring, beautiful hands!

Wow - just gorgeous!

Date: 12/5/2006 10:39:12 PM
Author: ImpatientOne
Hi Poptart! Yes, we actually are going to Kauai March 21st-28th and we will get married on a beach while there. His deployment date is now slated for the late summer.
Well that''s good! At least you''ll get a few good months in there! Do you know how long he will be gone for?

*M*

Poptart, he first said 8 months, but I think now it might be closer to a year. We are supposed to know more in January...

Date: 12/5/2006 11:08:17 PM
Author: ImpatientOne
Poptart, he first said 8 months, but I think now it might be closer to a year. We are supposed to know more in January...
Well, keep us posted... I''m always curious about the military stuff.

*M*

It is beautiful!!!
30.gif

wow! that is blingtastic!!!

Date: 12/6/2006 12:57:40 AM
Author: goldenstar
wow! that is blingtastic!!!
Yeah, what she said LOL!!!

Gorgeous! I love your rings! Good luck with the planning!

Wow! They are beautful! And your nails are making me want a manicure bad!!!
1.gif

Congrats again!!!

that is just gorgeous and sooooo sparkly!!! congrats!
36.gif

Wowza congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP