shape
carat
color
clarity

My fiance''s proposal, low key but perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mari

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone
I''d just like to share my engagement story
appl.gif
I love reading everyone elses stories on here, so I thought I''d share mine.

We have been going out for 7 years, and we had talked about getting married, so the fact that he was going to propose wasn''t a secret, but he was adamant that we wanted to do it when I didn''t expect it.

The weekend was just a normal weekend, loads of DIY as usual. Sunday lunchtime I had been out with my uncle that was in town whilst my fiance was fixing skirting boards and it happened in the afternoon whilst I was making dinner so there was no way I was expecting him to do it then.

He comes into the kitchen, gives me a really big long hug, and while he is hugging me he said "MARI me". I was so shocked, and I thought it was such a lovely and personal way of doing it
love.gif
though I had do check that he was in fact asking me to marry him (my name is Mari).

I was convinced it was just a spur of the moment thing, but he had a bottle of my favourite champagne ready chilled and my Christmas present ( a diamond pendant that was ready from the jeweller on Friday, but which he claimed he hadn''t been able to pick up). So a very ordinary Sunday afternoon was just turned into a champagne occasion, with a brand new sparkling diamond.

Mari

PuddyKat

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement Mari!!
A very touching proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results