shape
carat
color
clarity

My Fiancee''s Vatche Truffle Wedding Ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
Here is the best photo that I could get of her wedding ring. It turns out that it ain''t a half bad product promo for Winfields too. (let me know if that is not ok. I have another picture that i will post. I won''t feel bad, if that is a no-no. I just can''t remember if a logo is unacceptable.)

By the way Wink, I love that you added your logo to your ring boxes. They are by far the nicest ring boxes I have ever seen.

It is a Vatche 5 Stone Truffle ring with 5 Ideal Cut .09 F/G VS stones in it.

It looks great next to my Fiancee''s .61 H VS2 EightStar in the Vatche X-Prong. Can''t take a picture of them together, because she is out of town, but in case anyone is wondering, yeah, there is a gap, but definately not a big deal.

ValerieWedReduced.jpg

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
Here is another picture.

ValerieWedReduced2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting. That is so pretty and sparkly.
Nice choice.
Nan

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jan,

Thanks. I see that the prongs of her ring are eating the logo right off the top of the box. Hmm, not sure what to do about that.

I am glad you like the boxes, they are hand polished wood with fifteen coats of varnish applied.

Wink

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to say that your fiancee's wedding band is beautiful. I am interested in the Vatche X-Prong, and would love to see the two together. If you wouldn't mind, could you please post a pic after your fiancee gets back? Thanks!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring. I really like that truffle style - so feminine - and the stones look fantastic, not suprisingly, since they're all ideal cut. I can just imagine the 'bling' effect she's going to get with that AND her eightstar ering
lickout.gif

Wink is a sweetie - I love his boxes too.
2.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!
21.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My Lady Bagpuss, how nice to see you again. I trust all is well in Merry Old England?

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results