shape
carat
color
clarity

my fiance wants an engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance is and always has been a big Superman fan. He has a collection of the comic books, and he really enjoyed the movie "Superman Returns" that came out earlier this year. So for Christmas, I bought him the DVD. Of course, he loved it.

Inside the DVD was a little catalog of Superman merchandise that one can purchase. He suggested I buy him this ring as a birthday/Valentine''s day present. I was surprised, since he doesn''t wear any jewelry at all and has never worn a ring, so I kept asking if he was really serious. He was. He said "I''ll wear it on my ring finger. That way, if anyone thinks it''s weird that I''m wearing a Superman ring, I''ll just tell them it''s my ''engagement ring'' and my fiancee made me wear it"
1.gif

Ok, so he''s kind of a dork, but I do love him
1.gif

NN4010C.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Awe that''s cute

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
It''s only fair. You got a ring, so he should get one.
icon9.gif
25.gif

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
As long as you''re clear that he''s kind of a dork and you''re OK with that
9.gif
I say get it! To most men, us wanting a bigger/better/different diamond is at least as incomprehensible as him wanting a Superman e-ring.
5.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Basil, that is one of the sweetest things I''ve read here! I love his idea of telling people "my fiancee is making me wear it" LOL! It may be dorky to everyone else, but if it makes him feel special, why not? Dorky=quirky in my book...and what''s not to love about a man who loves Superman THAT much! Oh, and when you give him the ring I want to see handshots here for sure!!!!
36.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results