shape
carat
color
clarity

My Experience with Ajediam in Antwerp

charles77

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I was in Antwerp recently and I wanted to tell everyone about my experience there with a retailer I had heard of here on pricescope before.

I saw the name Ajediam mentioned somewhere on here before a long time ago and I decided to go back and find the link to check out their website before my trip. Their prices/selection online is really great, but of course you never know for sure what quality you're getting or who you are buying from until you actually go there and see for yourself. So that's what I decided to do. I booked an appt with them online to stop by and check the place out (they only show by appointment but it was really not that big of a deal I think more than anything they want to know that you are interested in purchasing or investing instead of just getting a free tour) After seeing the place I really only have one word, WOW!

The owner's name is Jan and he is literally one of the nicest most kind-hearted people i've ever met and aside from that the man knows his diamonds. Virtually any question I had for him was answered thoroughly and he usually had more to share like an interesting story or funny fact. Their showrooms are incredible. Everything from gorgeous loose stones to one of a king custom cut and color pieces. They had everything.

For Ajediam it is very clear that diamonds are much more than just a business to them, it's their passion. Because of this I decided to invest with them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results