shape
carat
color
clarity

My Eternity by Yoni/Elle W. 3-stone halo sapphire ring!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
mns12, Tekate and apacherose, thank you so much for the kind words! :)) I'll definitely try to take some more (better!) photos that show some of the details. It definitely makes my heart go pitter-patter! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring!! :appl:

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much, lorrissey and catmom! :))

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
I'm not the best at photos, but here are a few more. It's hard to capture the sparkle!

sapphirering9.jpg

sapphirering7.jpg

sapphirering10.jpg

sapphirering11.jpg

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Aaaaaaand...last one.

_33017.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just gorgeous! I am glad you still have the beautiful AVC ring! I'd love to add one of those eventually! I am trying to decide on a reset of the AVR right now into a more antique style setting. Very hard decision!

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, DS! I so appreciate the kind words. Between this ring and the AVC, you can see I have an affinity for a three-stone with a halo. :bigsmile:

I've been following your AVR reset musings. There are so many beautiful options, I don't think you can go wrong, whatever you choose! :love: It is a GORGEOUS stone and one of my all-time faves!!

I'm also embarking on an AVR adventure. I had an AVR (which I loved), switched to an OEC (which I also loved), now I'm going back to a slightly larger AVR. It's in the works and might take a while, but I'll definitely post when I have it in my hot little hands. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results