shape
carat
color
clarity

My Engagement Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a few of my engagement pictures....doesn''t my fiancee look BEAUTIFUL. Her hair isn''t really that red...it must be the lighting.....

3x975884.jpg

3x975885.jpg

3x975895.jpg

Sorry that I only posted a few...there are some REALLY good ones that I''ll add later tonight but my fiancee wants to go see a movie now so I''ll post them after we get back...seee ya guys :)

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, cuteness! Don''t you just love picture time with your boy? It''s great fun!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet pictures, firstbase! She is a very pretty girl!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m an idiot. I remember you asked your girl with a caricature to match the day, right? I just assumed it was a girl writing this post. So, omit what I said before and, "Isn''t it fun to have picture time with your girl?"
9.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a few more of the pics....these are my favorite ones. The 6 i sent are the ones he took. They were taken on our campus of our college.

Yes I did propose with a charicature....i''m glad it was something people here remembered because we both love the charicature and are excited to move into an apartment and be able to hang it on our wall and always remembering that day.... it''s okay many people assume I''m a girl and then later realize i''m a guy and then appologize haha...so it''s completely okay
1.gif

3x975896.jpg

3x975897.jpg

3x975899.jpg

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
What great pics, FB! You two look so relaxed and picture-perfect!

Are you going to display them at your wedding?

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
we may have one or two at the guestbook or something and then she''s pretty good at making like 15-20 minute videos with pictures and video clips of us throughout our lives....so we''ll play that which will have some of the pics in it......sooooo in a way yes haha.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! You guys look so cute and happy together!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! We used some in our photo montage thing. The guy my FIL hired said it should be 8 mins max (otherwise people start losing interest). I love the outdoor photos with the leaves. You should use one of those for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results