shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dress :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Well I don''t really have pictures of me in it, but here is my dress (as best as I can tell from the website). I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, yay! Yes, the ring isn''t actually on my finger yet, but I decided to dabble in shopping for fun and ended up finding the dress. The store was having an anniversary sale, so I got my veil basically for free (have to pay to add the blusher).

http://www.christinawu.net/season_f07/pages/5496.htm

I think I have a photo of the back I think that I can upload later. I don''t think the photo is the best, but oh well. Anyway, the back opens to this beautiful lace/netting and the beading/embroidery continues all the way down. All around the bottom there are these little rosettes. Yaay!
1.gif

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love the detailing on it. We''d love to see photos of you in it when you have one!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous!! I love the detail on it.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s gorgeous! Can''t wait to see it on you!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
lovely dress sarah, cant wait to see the back side of it.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a bad picture of the back of the dress I ordered! It''s the one from the shop, so obviously it''s very wrinkled and twisted. I think the trim at the top of the photo is actually the veil. It matches really well. I can''t seem to find photos of the veil or tiara online. I didn''t want a tiara at first, but it looked really good with the dress. It''s not a really big one. Does anyone know of any websites that sell Edward Berger? Thanks!

This tiara is similar: http://www.edwardberger.com/headpiece.asp?offset=84&ID=220

1.gif

DSC00034.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
its gorgeous
36.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!
1.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results