shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dress: Maggie Sottero''s Brielle (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cass

Rough_Rock
Ok, so a few months ago I did something crazy! After trying on the 20th dress that I didn''t like, I decided to just buy the dress I fell in love with online- Maggie Sottero''s Brielle. I never saw it in person because none of the bridal shops carried it when I was looking since it was so new. It came in a couple of weeks ago and i finally got to try on the dress yesterday.

Thank God I loved it. Phew!

The back.

I think I got it :)

cassbrielle1.jpg

The back, with front in the mirror.

cassbrielle2.jpg

The front!

cassbrielle3.jpg

The end!

cassbrielle4.jpg

Gorgeous! And it looks like it fits you perfectly, too!
36.gif

Thanks LucyandRoger. It did... which is good since my measurements were between a size 8 and a 10... Naturally I went with the smaller size and prayed that it would fit, haha. It''s just a bit long and will need to be shortened.

Very romantic dress Cass. it fits you really beautifully.

That is a stunning dress.
36.gif

Very pretty, Cass!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

The back is gorgeous!

Love it!!!! It looks perfect on you!

so pretty!

Absolutely beautiful. So pleased it was a good decision.

I love that dress on you, Cass!!! Not only is it a beautiful flattering design, but you''re totally BEAMING in your pictures. Your happiness shines through, which makes it even prettier.

You know what I love most? It has intricate, romantic details (like the pick up skirt, and the corset back and the beading on the bodice) but it''s just so well-cut that it doesn''t overwhelm you. It flatters you. You have a GREAT eye, if you picked ths from a website. I mean, a GREAT eye. It looks awesome right out of the box!

It looks amazing on you!

Maggie dresses are always so gorgeous and you make a beautiful bride!

LOVE it! You look fabulous in it! I am glad it worked out to order it online too!

Wow. Very beautiful and you''re so lucky it fits so perfectly!

Ohh la la!! What a *wow* dress! Beautiful on you!!

That looks fantastic on you!! Definitely a good gamble
9.gif

You look beautiful in that dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP