shape
carat
color
clarity

my diamond shrinked 12-15% in size even before the purchase ?...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
let''s say i saved up $15k to purchase a diamond,a yr ago i probably could of brought a nice 1.75 ct rb h vs1 ?,today maybe a 1.5 ct in the same grade ?(just guessing) with the price sky rocketing in the past year, that same amount of money will only buy a 12-15% smaller diamond .now that''s sad.
7.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
I feel your pain Dancing Fire!!! With diamond shrinkage having already set in on my year old Radiant, I was hoping to upgrade to about a 2.25ct. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
39.gif
So I am having my current Radiant reset. The increase in price just stinks!

Besides, I guess we better save our pennies so we can ''burn some diesel'' in our other ''White Diamond'' this next summer, huh?
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems that you still can... no ? The skyrocket was well below two digits and another one is comming as usual
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2005 6:41:49 AM
Author: icelady
I feel your pain Dancing Fire!!! With diamond shrinkage having already set in on my year old Radiant, I was hoping to upgrade to about a 2.25ct. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!
39.gif
So I am having my current Radiant reset. The increase in price just stinks!

Besides, I guess we better save our pennies so we can ''burn some diesel'' in our other ''White Diamond'' this next summer, huh?
9.gif
icelady
even diesel has be going up in the last 12 months,just like gas.you''re lucky you don''t live in calif,talk about high gas price.
23.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2005 7
6.gif
5:45 AM
Author: valeria101
It seems that you still can... no ? The skyrocket was well below two digits and another one is comming as usual
2.gif
Ana

i was thinking about buying a H vs2 2.5-2.75 ct rb.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif
This is why websailor has a sailboat
1.gif
11.gif
12.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2005 10
6.gif
1:34 PM
Author: cflutist

9.gif
This is why websailor has a sailboat
1.gif
11.gif
12.gif
OK smarty pants!
2.gif

Unfortunately we still have our sailboat as well. We wanted to sell it as we now prefer to actually get to our destination without having to wait for the right wind, which never seemed to be from the right direction! I have very limited time for trips these days. I do think it took us 2 years to go through one tank of diesel in the sailboat, though!

In fact Websailor is even more fuel efficient, as I recall. How many years has it been since his boat has been in the water?
9.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/18/2005 6:46:49 AM

In fact Websailor is even more fuel efficient, as I recall. How many years has it been since his boat has been in the water?
9.gif
Icelady, LOL, Thanks, I needed that
1.gif
a great beginning to what is probably going to be a stressful week at work.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2005 9:25:42 AM
Author: cflutist

Date: 1/18/2005 6:46:49 AM

9.gif
Icelady, LOL, Thanks, I needed that
1.gif
a great beginning to what is probably going to be a stressful week at work.
Oh Cflutist,

I hope not too stressful!!
39.gif
Glad I could give you a giggle!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results