shape
carat
color
clarity

My DH is an amazing finder of lost objects!

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I graduated a year ago with my MSN. I have been procraistinating taking my nurse practitioner boards but have finally decided that it is time to buckle down and use my degree. So tonight, I decided to register online for my boards. As it turned out, I needed an official transcript from my school which will need to wait until Monday when they are open. Also required was a copy of my diploma. Well...I went to find my diploma...and couldn't find it. :errrr: ;(

We tore the house apart. We looked EVERYWHERE. I had finally resigned myself to the fact it had gotten thrown out or misplaced and I would need a replacement, at the cost of $100 and 8-12 weeks turn-around. I was beyond frustrated and annoyed at myself for misplacing such an important document. I was on the phone lamenting to my mom when I heard the sweetest words... "I FOUND IT" from my husband! Here, it had been inside a drawer and hidden because it was tucked up out of plain sight. I am so thankful it was found and even more thankful for my determined husband who kept looking! Now, I just need my transcripts and I can register on Monday as planned. I would appreciate any dust for passing though! :wavey: :appl:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Those husbands sure come in handy sometimes! :naughty: I love the satisfying feeling of finding something you thought you'd lost.

And good luck with your boards!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic man you have! THAT'S why we get married! :naughty: Dust for your boards.

--- Laurie

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good! Good luck registering for your boards!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, DH found your diploma! :appl: Good luck on the boards!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news- gotta love our dhs! Lots of DUST for your boards!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! it's so nice to have possessions found instead of having to replace them!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending dust your way for NP boards. I am an NP myself so I have sincere wishes for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results