shape
carat
color
clarity

My dads just been taken into hospital

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So happy to hear he''s doing better bee!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2008 6:12:50 AM
Author: Lorelei
Glad to hear he is doing better! Is he still enjoying his grub?

haha!Yep he is definitely still enjoying his food! And he''s back to talking about the wedding all day long so my dad is back to his normal self!
36.gif
Thanks Lorelei

Thanks Indy and Gypsy!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoping all is well...just saw this and wanted to send you my thoughts!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks diamondfan! Everything''s much better thankfully!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2008 3:13:19 PM
Author: bee*

haha!Yep he is definitely still enjoying his food! And he''s back to talking about the wedding all day long so my dad is back to his normal self!
36.gif
Thanks Lorelei

Thanks Indy and Gypsy!
Excellent!! Funny thing is now I am craving egg and chips now you mentioned your Dad ate some- lovely sunny side up eggs and chips - not oven chips but proper home made thick chips! Yum! With a touch of salt and malt vinegar and HP sauce on the side!
25.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2008 3:44:34 PM

36.gif
Thanks Lorelei

Thanks Indy and Gypsy!

Excellent!! Funny thing is now I am craving egg and chips now you mentioned your Dad ate some- lovely sunny side up eggs and chips - not oven chips but proper home made thick chips! Yum! With a touch of salt and malt vinegar and HP sauce on the side!
25.gif

ok you''re making me crave some now! I need to go to the shop to buy some chocolate though as lent starts tomorrow
14.gif
, then finish off the pile of pancakes my mother made!! (unless my dad has eaten them all!)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear that your dad is doing better, bee!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Spark!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2008 4:35:07 PM

36.gif
Thanks Lorelei

Thanks Indy and Gypsy!

25.gif

ok you''re making me crave some now! I need to go to the shop to buy some chocolate though as lent starts tomorrow
14.gif
, then finish off the pile of pancakes my mother made!! (unless my dad has eaten them all!)
Sorry!
9.gif
Nothing like a nice plate of freshly made egg and chips....
hehe23.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear your Dad is doing better bee!

Now, hmmmm, chips...
18.gif
But I'm not allowed those on Ash Wednesday am I?
39.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
So sorry for missing this threatd, but I glad to hear your father is doing well again. You mentioned your sister is going through a confusing time, has she mentioned her situation to your father, or is she going to wait until he is strong again?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2008 9:44:02 AM
Date: 2/5/2008 4:35:07 PM

36.gif
Thanks Lorelei

Thanks Indy and Gypsy!

25.gif

14.gif

Sorry!
9.gif
Nothing like a nice plate of freshly made egg and chips....
hehe23.gif

Meanie!!
3.gif

Deslter- how come we can''t have chips on Ash Wednesday? I thought it was only meat? Whoops, I had some chips today
4.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2008 2:52:18 PM
Author: omieluv
So sorry for missing this threatd, but I glad to hear your father is doing well again. You mentioned your sister is going through a confusing time, has she mentioned her situation to your father, or is she going to wait until he is strong again?

Thanks omie. My sister has told us all, but my dad and mother aren''t dealing with it very well. My dad doesn''t know all the situation, in that she has a girlfriend, but he knows that she thinks she''s gay and that she''s going to see a counsellor. He''s not sure what to say to her though as everything he does say, he gets yelled at by my sister!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee,

I am so glad your dad is doing better. What a relief!!!!! You are making me hungry for chips and malt vinegar. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
9.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results