shape
carat
color
clarity

My Current Fantasy Piece of Jewelry is a Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had been admiring the Cartier Trinity ring in white gold with diamonds, then I saw this ring (on Bill Pearlman''s site) and the Trinity was forever eclipsed. This is my fantasy ring. Please point out all its deficits to me. It is my 30th wedding anniversary in two days. I buy all my own jewelry and my husband never knows what I spend, nor does he ever buy me anything. Dare I think of buying this? Bill has this credit card thing now.... Bad AGBF! Bad! Bad! Bad! But isn''t this ring divine? It''s what I call, "lacey"...just lacey with diamonds.

Deb
34.gif

CarlBlackburnRing.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Deb it''s gorgeous. I haven''t seen that before. Is it a Pearlman''s creation?? Or is it a designer piece??

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb, I saw that ring in person last week when I visited Pearlmans and it was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. The workmanship on it is wonderful.

ETA:kaleigh, it's a Carl Blackburn...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2007 10:50:28 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Deb, I saw that ring in person last week when I visited Pearlmans and it was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. The workmanship on it is wonderful.

ETA:kaleigh, it''s a Carl Blackburn...
Thanks!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2007 10:50:28 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Well, it sounds to me like you''d better get it, Deb!! Thirty years??!!!!??? You should get this beautiful ring, and a big honking solitaire to go with it!

Go for it Girl!!!! You deserve it!

widget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Deb that ring looks absolutely stunning and you should have it!!! Happy anniversary from someone else who was married in 1977!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful. If you want it, go for it
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you deserve it after 30 years of marriage, that is quite a milestone. If you love it on you, I hope it will become yours...just envision on your finger and maybe it will happen!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have coveted this ring for quite some time - please get it!!!!!!!! :D
<~ enabler ;-)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! i won''t tell anybody to buy something they can''t afford but if you can go for it. if you do i can''t wait to see your hand shots. i hope you have a very happy anniversary.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb,
I got so excited to see this ring, I forgot to wish you a happy 30th anniversary. I think you should go for it. You definitely deserve it!!!
1.gif
Lisa

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deficits, schmeficits--what deficits? I see none! AGBF: Happy 30th Anniversary...and I look forward to some hand pics of that ring on you in the near future! It''s GORGEOUS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF, a little creative accounting and buying yourself bling I am ALL for...just for such a momentous occasion, I would like to see him get you something special!!! So it can be from him and be a commemorative gift. What works, does hinting or outright asking do the trick?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2007 12:08:13 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Deb,
I got so excited to see this ring, I forgot to wish you a happy 30th anniversary. I think you should go for it. You definitely deserve it!!!
1.gif
Lisa

Me two. Happy 30th; that is wonderful!!!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
That is a stunning ring, very feminine.

Happy Anny. I was married in ''77 also. 1-7-77

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Go for it Biff!
12.gif

Hugs,

lawmax

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 30th!

That ring is drop dead gorgeous...that''s about all I can say. It''s just stunning.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s amazing, please come back with pictures!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! I love the detailing! Very classy, very elegant, very worthy of symbolising 30 years of marriage
emlove.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy 30th!!!

i dunno it isnt 22k gold....
lol
if it makes ya heart go pitter patter then get it!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You already have me owning the ring! I was just asking! Yes, I love it, but I don''t usually drop that much money without a little thought. Now I understand why people have called you guys "enablers"! There wasn''t a naysayer among you! (And thank you all for wishing me well and wishing me to have the beautiful ring!) No, it isn''t yellow gold, Storm, but there is some precedent for my owning rings that are not yellow. Thanks for calling me, "Biff" Lawmax, it makes me nostagic. Only a very few people go back that far with me. You''re an old friend and a good friend :).

Deb
34.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
....hmmm....that ring might be stunning in YG....
31.gif

Speaking of which, after I saw this thread I went over to Pearlman's to see more of Carl Blackburn's stuff. It's wonderful! Why we haven't heard more about him?

I'm enamored with these bands...I was wondering what they'd look like in Yellow or even rose gold. Yummy, I bet...

widget

carlblackburn3.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Carl Blackburn also designs for the Beverly K line Pearlman''s carries, and although the prices on that line are lower, the quality is beautiful... I''ve seen quite a few of the rings in person.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AGBF!

I won''t enable, but will say that you have stunning taste!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa, how sweet is that ring, Deb? I can just "see" it on your hand!
9.gif
Oh, congrats on your 30th--way to go!!

cheers--Sharon

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
AGBF, this is your ring!

The Cartier Trinity is nice, no doubt, but this is truly unique! Gorgeous! Sounds like a great gift for a very meaningful occasion! Happy Anniversary!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We just had our 30th, too, just a week or so before Ann! Happy Anniversary!

I hate to be an enabler, too, but truly, I think we deserve something nice for 30 years! Ask your husband if he''d like you to have something for your anniversary, and it can be from him even though you order it!

I love Carl Blackburn and Beverley K!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, Deb, it is a beautiful choice (if you decide to get it)
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results