shape
carat
color
clarity

My Collage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
So, I''m attempting to see how colors will all go together and below is what I''ve come up with. The bm dress pictured would be in black and I''m looking at one of the two flower girl dresses pictured. I''m leaning toward the ivory w/sage vs. the all sage. The centerpieces will be the same roses used in the bouquets w/small white or ivory floating candles in a bowl. I think the flower girl dress would also complement the sage green ties for the men and I''d do green ribbon around the rose bouquets.

How does it look?

trial1.JPG

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I''d post a better pic of the flower girl dress. I think it''s so cute!

fg sage ivory.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dixie, your collage looks really nice! I think you''ve done a great job of pulling colors together and coordinating your wedding look. I really love that FG dress, but then what''s not to love about any FG dress, lol! Seriously, though, everything looks great. I love your dress, btw, I don''t think I ever commented on your other thread about it, but it''s gorgeous and suits you very much. So did you end up finding a source for flowers, are you going to DIY, or did you find a florist? Just curious...take care!
35.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Monarch! Although it''s a bit messy, it took awhile to put together and was fun to see the colors together.
Thanks for the compliment on the dress! I am very happy w/it and just got my shoes in the mail, so I have to try them on and see how the white shoes look w/the ivory dress.
I haven''t figured out flowers yet but about 99% sure I''ll diy them. I''m looking into vendors for different styles of roses b/c I''m pretty sure that''s the flower I will use. My two favorites are the ones in the collage.
It''s been fun but I''m starting to see where all the little costs really add up! My next task will be to make a very detailed budget and start making more purchases so they don''t happen all at once toward the end.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the colors go well together and look beautiful!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Dixie!

I love the colors you''ve chosen and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower girl''s dress you posted. So pretty!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much FG and Zoe! It makes me happy that others like the combo. too.
Zoe, I''m excited about finding that flower girl dress. I think it works so well w/everything and am excited to order it.

Thanks again for your comments!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results