shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cheesey Sears Engagement Photo Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Here we are all lovey dovey!

dep_show_line_item14.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I call this "THE KISS!"

dep_show_line_item.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
... So glad to have some nice pics, we didn''t really have any

dep_show_line_item12.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
This one is going to be the newspaper announcement pic

dep_show_line_item4.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite fighting over the push car! This is so us we have a bad habit of collecting cars, love our classics

dep_show_line_item6.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Me, pretending I can fit in the car, I told him if I break it I''ll pay for it! LOL

dep_show_line_item5.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
another sitting down

dep_show_line_item15.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock

dep_show_line_item17.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
The Kiss in Colour!

dep_show_line_item1.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
These won''t be our only pics, the photographer I am going to choose include engagement photo in the package, so I just to have something for the newspaper.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Cute! You know, one thing my FI and I forgot to do is get engagement pictures. Oops.

I like the photo you chose for the newspaper! Aww. How fun!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Fancy,

If you don''t have much money in your budget, sears isn''t a bad quick solution. We paid under $100 for ALL the pictures. Of course they''re not great photography, but something to have for sentimental value and it was quick, it had taken an hour to take them and choose.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
What cute pics!! And you are SO pretty!!!!! You hair and your smile are enviable
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
great photos! You two look great together!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
The car is too funny! Cheesey? Yes. Cute? Without a doubt!
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Terrific pics
36.gif

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
Cute! I love the push car, looks like something DH and I would do.

On another note, I''ve been meaning to ask you for ages what kind of Mustangs you have, I remember there used to be two in your avatar that looked like 67''s or 68''s?

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys!

I have a 1967 Fastback which is kinda rare these days. I have all the original paper work on the car, even the insurance card and the freak that I am, contacted the original owner whom is also a woman, now an elderly women whom happens to be 80 years old!!! This was her first new car and she drove it home Christmas Eve in 1966, I checked the vehicle code and my car is in fact, finish date read Dec. 6, 1966

My FI has a 1960 Ford F-100 which has been in the family since the 80''s, he restored it back in his auto body days when he was working in restoration, he''s an artist in that respect, no wonder why we are such a great match!
He also has a 1972 Buick Skylark that he restored with his brother.
I have other cars, but not as interesting to mention, most people ask when they haven''t seen me in awhile, any new cars? I''m an odd girl to be in a male dominated hobby, but I was always like this, I dreamed to have a ''67 mustang when I was 14 and 10 years later I have it!! I love driving on a nice sunny day and will take it to cruise night here soon, maybe win a trophy someday!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys look so in love!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Our e-session is possible in 2 weeks! I think I will feel so weird!! you guys look like naturals and you have AMAZING hair! Love it!!!!!!!

M~

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics! I''m impressed with the quality, you guys look so natural and it looks like the photo session was a lot of fun!
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Those are so cute! They actually capture your personalities really well, and you two make a gorgeous couple. You look a lot like the actress who played Shelly in Northern Exposure, which I''m guessing may be little before your time.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
OMG selkie I loved that show!! haha. She married that older guy...so funny!

Um, yah - you watched that too? I thought is was only in horrible Canadian broadcasting!! heee.

PS. GREAT PICS!!! SO cute and I love the colour scheme you have going on!!! Lovely!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
these are adorable! think sears would let me bring my kitty along for a photo shoot? lucky for me (since I haven''t done anything yet!) my parents don''t seem interested in an engagement announcement in the paper, but I''d still like some ''family'' pics to go in our new house. hmmm...

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I''m in the same boat carwise Mustang Fan! My first car was a 1965 Mustang. My boyfriend at the time (now my husband) had a 1966 Mustang, and I thought it was "cute", so I had to have one too. I really impressed his dad by working on the car with both of them. We now have another 1966 Mustang that we''re the second owner of. We''re restoring it back to original specs. And there''s the 1967 Bronco, but it''s just for playing in the dirt. We would love to get a fastback someday!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
cool cars mustangal maybe we are twins with similar handle names lol
I had a 65 fb that I got for free, but my friend had taken it back
7.gif
it was a very upsetting day, I even cried! I bought the ''67 right after, when I found it I was pacing back and forward, I thought I was going to throw up! lol
Now it will never switch ownership again, I love it so much, it''s a keeper! I am the 5th owner and it only has 50k original miles, I can approve it too, all original suspension fomoco baby!!!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
A free 65 fb, and he took it back! That''s so not fun... My hubby would kill for a 65-66 fb!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results