shape
carat
color
clarity

My chances are slim, but....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I realize my chances of getting this figured out are ridiculously slim, but here goes...

When a friend of mine got engaged several years ago, 2004 I believe, I went hunting for wedding dresses online with her, and one of them has stuck in my memory. I LOVED this dress and others in the same line - the image is burned in memory, but I can''t remember the designer! Here is what little I have to go on:

1) The photoshoot for the collection was done outside in bright light on a stone terrace w/ railing, overlooking intensely blue water.
2) The dress itself had long lace sleeves, with a dramatic open back. In the photo I''m remembering, the model is standing at the railing, facing away from the camera to show off the back of the dress.

Does anyone have the slimmest idea of what designer this might have been??? I''m hoping for a miracle :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results