shape
carat
color
clarity

My CBI Journey

Linny

Shiny_Rock
Here is my CBI! I had the BEST experience with HPD. From the first call when I talked to Wink to my months of correspondences with Layla and the other staff at HPD I was continually impressed with their customer service, availability, thoughtfulness, helpfulness, expertise, the list goes on. They sent several diamonds for me to view to a local appraisers office as well as to my house. There were months of late night emails, calls, waffling, etc. and I couldn’t get over how responsive and caring and knowledgeable they were. They had my best interest in mind 100% of the time. I never felt at all pressured and they were patient and thoughtful and generous. Every single diamond I viewed was amazing (that is an understatement) and I now understand why the CBI brand is so consistent. I really couldn’t have had a better experience with them from finding the perfect diamond to their listening and responding to my detailed design request. I highly recommend HPD and The CBI brand. I can’t wait to work with them again on other projects down the road.

The details of my diamond:
2.13 F VSI
Custom setting by HPD

59DBDF55-B2DB-4F13-BF6B-7A58E343B241.jpeg E3479ABC-D2AA-4825-BBBB-92EC5A4C5797.jpeg

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!! Look at the fire. It’s gorgeous and I love your setting!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HPD did that setting? It's amazing!!!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! love your setting.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my CBI! I had the BEST experience with HPD. From the first call when I talked to Wink to my months of correspondences with Layla and the other staff at HPD I was continually impressed with their customer service, availability, thoughtfulness, helpfulness, expertise, the list goes on. They sent several diamonds for me to view to a local appraisers office as well as to my house. There were months of late night emails, calls, waffling, etc. and I couldn’t get over how responsive and caring and knowledgeable they were. They had my best interest in mind 100% of the time. I never felt at all pressured and they were patient and thoughtful and generous. Every single diamond I viewed was amazing (that is an understatement) and I now understand why the CBI brand is so consistent. I really couldn’t have had a better experience with them from finding the perfect diamond to their listening and responding to my detailed design request. I highly recommend HPD and The CBI brand. I can’t wait to work with them again on other projects down the road.

The details of my diamond:
2.13 F VSI
Custom setting by HPD

59DBDF55-B2DB-4F13-BF6B-7A58E343B241.jpeg

Supernova on your hand - must dazzle in person!

E3479ABC-D2AA-4825-BBBB-92EC5A4C5797.jpeg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Can we have like a gazillion more pics please?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful diamond & setting! :kiss2:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. :love: Your ring has practically blinded me! Absolutely stunning. More photos, please!!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
That's so stunning! We would love more photos! What a glorious diamond and that setting looks amazing.

What range of diamonds did you get to see? What made you go for this one out of all of them? :mrgreen: This would be my dream diamond ... But I love my CBI super much even if it's not an F!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, another high color and clarity lover. Your ring is gorgeous and I love the delicate halo.

Welcome to the CBI family.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats !. Another beauty from HPD:!:. :love::love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so stunning, @Linny, and your stone is just a fireball! It has such presence and looks so beautiful on your hand. :love: Thank you for sharing your story with us, and feel free to post many more photos!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I would love to see the profile of your setting. I love your band with it too.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is spectacular! I absolutely love it! It looks amazing on you, as well. So happy for you! I love Wink and Layla and everyone at HP Diamonds. Not only are they superbly knowledge, fantastic at customer service and have an incredible product, they're also some of the kindest, most genuine people I've ever dealt with.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous diamond and beautiful setting!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I know you are going to be looking at your hand every 30 seconds with that stunner on for years to come! Bravo!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty!... and in such a fabulous mounting and band. Congrats and enjoy!

Linny

Shiny_Rock
That's so stunning! We would love more photos! What a glorious diamond and that setting looks amazing.

What range of diamonds did you get to see? What made you go for this one out of all of them? :mrgreen: This would be my dream diamond ... But I love my CBI super much even if it's not an F!

I saw a bunch from D-I color and all from the 1.7- a little over 2 carat. I also looked at different clarity and nearly went with a gorgeous SI1 but finally decided on the F VS1. They were ALL beautiful this F just stole my heart! It was really just a personal thing where this one was the one!

Last edited:

Linny

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is spectacular! I absolutely love it! It looks amazing on you, as well. So happy for you! I love Wink and Layla and everyone at HP Diamonds. Not only are they superbly knowledge, fantastic at customer service and have an incredible product, they're also some of the kindest, most genuine people I've ever dealt with.

I felt the exact same way. Layla was like my good friend and everyone else was just so honest, and kind, and genuine. I can’t imagine better customer service.

Linny

Shiny_Rock
Here you go! I wanted a donut but a very small one and I didn’t want pave on the stems so I could really see the culet. I love how visible it is.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, congrats!!!

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations and wear in good health!! It looks gorgeous on your hand!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's lovely! It looks beautiful, that setting. And love seeing the culet, too! Must also help with the cleaning. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results