shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cat :O)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I already posted my little chap on the show me your pets thread but i couldnt resist giving him his own thread - he''s so handsome
25.gif
He was born with no paws and an odd tail but he still gets around ok!

footloose1.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
His name is footloose.

footloose2.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is adorable!!!! Poor little chap, but it sounds like he manages well!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww, what a sweet face he has!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH the dear little fella!! I just wanna give him smooshie cuddles!!!!!!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW he is SO CUTE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love his adorable little face and that lovely silky-looking fur. How lovely that your handsome boy has a happy and loving home despite his disabilities
9.gif

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
Oh, he is ADORABLE!!!
30.gif
I have a male black cat too! His name is Sammy. He is on my profile pic. I would post more pics, but I am at work and don''t have access to them.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh StarSapphire i would love to see pics of Sammy - he looks gorgeous!!

Thanks everyone. He does get around well and certainly gets spoiled rotten - carpet strips across the lino surfaces so he get across etc! and he cant scratch the furniture though he certainly tries
25.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
He is a cute little chap! What gorgeous eyes and what a gorgeous, luscious, silky coat. He looks very well loved.
1.gif

Mrs.2Artists

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
aww, so handsome
35.gif
i have 3 cats, they sure warm your heart.
26.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a little fuzzmonster!!!
5.gif
emlove.gif

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Blackpaw, I lovvvvve him!

Have you had him since he was a kitten?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYGOODNESS, OHMYGOODNESS!!!! He is soooooooooooooo beautiful!!! I just wanna moosh and squoosh and kiss and smoosh him!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I have questions!!! What is his name?! How old is he? How much does he weigh? How long have you had him? How does he get along, Blackpaw? Does he "walk" on his little legs or does he kinda "slither" on his tummy a bit? He has no trouble in the litter box?

Oh, what a sweet and wonderful boy! You should submit him and his *story* to Cat Fancy magazine!!! They love wonderful, inspiring stories like his!
36.gif

**Head bonks** from Boo!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!

Matildawong, Lynn B I havent had Footloose since he was a kitten. He was dumped at a shelter near my home when he was 9 months old. They determined that he must have been born deformed as he couldnt have lived if it had been done to him. They gave him to foster carers and thats how he and i met when he was just over 12months. My SO and I were fostering sick cats for the shelter because we were leaving at the end of 08 to go overseas (so no furbabies for me!). I fell in love with him like you wouldnt believe. He is so adorable and so affectionate. He''ld already been through a few foster carers before me and we had to give him back just before we left - i cried like anything and told the shelter id pay for him until they could find him a home. He does have problems with the litter tray is the thing, and had been hard to train. He just slips in it you see coz he has no grip! Anyways i was overseas, calling my parents to find out from the shelter what was happening - the shelter wanted to put him down
29.gif
- and then my mom miraculously convinced my step dad to rescue him and now he lives with them!! so all my pics come from them but when i get home he''ll be safe and sound waiting for me
30.gif
My cat Whiskers whom Id had since i was 6 died early last year, and my step dad, who was allergic to her, didnt want to get another cat. But it turns out he''s not allergic to Footloose and now the two are thick as theives! He even gets to sleep in their bed in the mornings (he has to be lifted up of course), something poor whiskers could never do!

He gets around pretty well. His, stumps (for want of a better term), are stronger in front than at the back so he walks relatively normally (except for being a low-rider!!) but you can often see him dragging his back legs a little - and of course he does look like he hobbles a bit. His defence mechanism is to turn on his back and put his legs up!! He cant handle lino or tiles so good - he tends to go a bit starfish on them but when he''s determined he''ll make a dash across. Oh and my Mum said he''s started to scratch at the walls - even though he has no claws!! they''re going to get him a scratching post
19.gif

So now the vet has determined that he''s just past two years of age, and he weighs about 3kgs i think. The vet said recently he was still kitten size but i think its probably better that way as the less weight on his feet the better - they do get sore sometimes.

Sigh, i miss him. I have had a few video calls with him recently and he looks gorgeous - and slightly confused by all the fuss
25.gif

Cat Fancy? Im going to google that!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
He''s gorgeous! What a cute cat!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
oh i love him. how cute. he has a great expression on his little face!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results