shape
carat
color
clarity

My Card Box!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I decided since we''re still on the fence about whether to have the bigger wedding next year or just run off and do it on our own that I would take on a wedding project just to see if I had any creativity in me...

And here is what came out of that trial... Let me know what you think!

DSC01373COPY.jpg

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Another view...

DSC01374COPY.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''d say your pretty creative!
9.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!!

Now I feel like I''m on a roll... what else can I make... hmm... ????
3.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
How cute! I love the color combo! Congrats, Miss Crafty!

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
I love it!

How about a cake stand?

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 9:16:01 PM
Author: *Danielle*
I love it!

How about a cake stand?

A cake stand? I would have NO clue where to even begin with that?!?! haha.

(We're probably doing cupcakes for the guest and a small cake for him and I for the cake cutting... but I assume a cupcake stand would probably be about the same as a cake stand, right?)

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
If you make square or round "boxes" and then stack them up like a pyramid the gaps would be where you place the cupcakes and maybe the top could be the cutting cake? Then you could just decorate the box itself (mainly the sides).

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 11:41:47 PM
Author: *Danielle*
If you make square or round ''boxes'' and then stack them up like a pyramid the gaps would be where you place the cupcakes and maybe the top could be the cutting cake? Then you could just decorate the box itself (mainly the sides).

Ohhh... yeah!! That is a good idea! I never would have thought of that. Good thinking!
1.gif

Thanks!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What a great job!!!! I wasn''t going to make one, but you''ve inspired me!!!!! Good job!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2009 12:05:35 AM
Author: princessplease
What a great job!!!! I wasn't going to make one, but you've inspired me!!!!! Good job!

Aww, thanks! Well, I'm glad I was able to inspire someone! I think this is my sign that we should go with the bigger wedding next June as we originally planned. B/c I mean, if we didn't, then I wouldn't be able to use my awesome card box!

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
That''s way cuter than the one I made yesterday! I would suggest making the opening bigger. People might have bows & such & want to ba able to put the whole thing in.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that''s gorgeous! You definitely have the creativity gene. I love the flowers on it.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!

I also wanted to let everyone know that we are going with the wedding next June as planned. Now that I did this card box and started on my favor boxes, I think the excitement of planning the wedding has finally hit me! So yay, we made our decision!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results