shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

My bridesmaid''s dresses

Discussion in 'Bride World Wide & Grooms Grooves' started by museikchik, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. museikchik
    Shiny_Rock

by museikchik » Dec 16, 2008
    These are my bridesmaids'' dresses. I love them. It is such a relief to have that part figured out.

2032IR.jpg

2. honey22
    Ideal_Rock

by honey22 » Dec 16, 2008
    Gorgeous!!!! Those are fabulous. I would love something similar for our beachy destination wedding. One of my BMs is preggers though and due 5 months before the wedding, so I am going to get a good dressmaker, buy the fabric and then leave the dresses at late as possible.

3. Deelight
    Ideal_Rock

by Deelight » Dec 16, 2008
    Ohhh I really like they look fun and comfortable and so cute nice find :D

4. girlie-girl
    Brilliant_Rock

by girlie-girl » Dec 17, 2008
    That dress is darling. Hopefully they''ll feel like wearing them after the wedding since they''re so cute. Are you getting them in purple, or what color have you picked (I love the purple)?

5. museikchik
    Shiny_Rock

by museikchik » Dec 17, 2008
    Thank you everyone. I was amazed at how easy it was to pick out the bridesmaid dress.

Girlie-girl: I am getting them in the purple since I have silver beading on my dress.

Honey22: That is soo cool that you were able to find someone who is willing to make a dress for you. I am sure it will turn out lovely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.