shape
carat
color
clarity

My belated introduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Well I guess I should introduce myself
12.gif
My name is Carly living here at Ft. Campbell proud fiancee to Nick who I think is the Army''s greatest and most handsome soldier
2.gif
We have been together 5 years engaged 4 and a half but the war has made it quite hard to get married as Nick has had to do three twelve month tours to the middle east. I am the happiest girl in the world!!! and I was even happier a year ago (yes I lurker a ridiculous amount of time) when I discovered there were people who loved jewelry like I do
30.gif
. I am now working on my new custom e ring and am really happy I came out of hiding as you all are so helpful and kind!!

Blessings to all!!

Carly
1.gif

OG, welcome to pricescope!

When will your guy be done? that''s a long time.

welcome to ps! You''ll enjoy your time here!

Welcome, so nice to have you here...

hey, welcome to the boards. Glad you came out of lurking

Welcome to pricescope!!!

Welcome Carly!
18.gif

Welcome Carly to PS!!
35.gif

So glad you decided to join in on the fun here Carly!!! Can you tell us your plans for your ering?? Sounds very exciting!!!
36.gif

Welcome new friend!

welcome carly...i always love meeting lurkers. there are a TON of them out there, ever logged on and seen how many people are just ''viewing'' PS? crazy!

I LOVE the name Carly! Welcome to PS.

Hello and welcome Carly!

Hi and welcome again!

*M*

Thanks for the welcome girls :)
35.gif

Date: 1/21/2007 6:18:06 AM
Author: Ellen
OG, welcome to pricescope!

When will your guy be done? that''s a long time.
He is career military so we have about 15 more years in, and if the war keeps up as it is he will be home 8 months gone twelve....Unless we can get some orders out of Campbell which we are trying to do so keep your fingers crossed
28.gif

Date: 1/23/2007 10:56:21 AM
Author: Officers girl
Thanks for the welcome girls :)
35.gif

He is career military so we have about 15 more years in, and if the war keeps up as it is he will be home 8 months gone twelve....Unless we can get some orders out of Campbell which we are trying to do so keep your fingers crossed
28.gif
Oh wow, I''ll keep them crossed for you!

Welcome
35.gif

Sorry - late to this, welcome too Carly
35.gif

Being married to a military guy can be tough at times, but we have survived 20 years together, so it can be done!

Welcome!
35.gif

Welcome, Carly! My fiance is in the Army too and is slated to begin his second tour "over there" this summer!

Hi Carly! Welcome to PS! I lurked for a while before I joined in too. It''s definitely more fun to be a part of it all.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP