carat
color
clarity

My beautiful dog has died!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear @dk168 I am so sorry :(

Your sweet pup had a wonderful life with you and I hope those memories bring you comfort.
I know the pain is deep and harsh and the grief profound.

The quote "deep grief is the price we pay for great love" is very true.

Gentle (((((hugs))))).

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @dk168, I am so very sorry. What a lucky little doggo to have had such an amazing life with you. Big hugs lovely.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss DK. He was part of the family and will be missed.

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
So very sorry for your loss of your boy. My sympathy to you. Losing pets is awful and is just as impactful as losing any loved one.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am sorry about your loss!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I'm so very sorry. It's never easy to lose a pet.

RIP beautiful boy.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. What a beautiful boy he was.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry for your loss. Borders are just the loveliest of dogs and he looks so handsome in all your pictures. Sending you a huge hug.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear this. Big hug for you. You lost a great pal. He had a happy home with you♥️

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. He looks so gorgeous and happy in those photos. He clearly had a wonderful life with you.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:( I'm so sorry you lost your little man. It dosen't matter how long, its never long enough. I'm glad you were able to be with him. You're in my thoughts.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you loved him so much and his life was full of interest, joy, attention and care, and companionship. You gave him what he loved and needed to the end. Beautiful boy, Rest In Peace.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear! I'm so sorry you lost your beloved dog. It's always so hard. I'm glad you were able to be with him, but I'm sure that it was a terrible shock. There are no words that I can say to make you feel better but I'm sure he had a wonderful life with you and felt very loved.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, this breaks my heart :(( I know how much you have always valued his company & I hope you are ok & allow yourself to grieve. Big hugs.

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear that. He looks happy in the photos.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I am so sorry. I

Annette

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i’m so so sorry @dk168. You gave him a wonderful life and you were able to be with him at the end. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing this. Hugs

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking it can be. It's a pain in your heart that you can actually feel. I'm sure he had a wonderful life with a loving mom and knew he was loved.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughts.

Yesterday was tough at times, however it was good to be out and about.

I felt much better after making a compilation of photos of him on camping trips plus a few of my favourites photo of him, so that I could have it framed and displayed inside my campervan.

He will always be with me on camping trips.

Still work in progress as I forgot to include a few, however this is how it looked in the van last night.

20210513_222210.jpg

DK :))

Q

Queenie60

@dk168 -such a beautiful memory of your lovely pet. The loss is difficult but the memories are special. Take Care.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Consolations for your loss. The photo compilation looks wonderful, and I'm sure on the other side of the rainbow your dog knows that he was loved.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I always wondered if your avatar was your sweet boy @dk168. Thank goodness you were there for him when he needed you to be to remind him of how much he is loved. Saying goodbye is so painful. My heart hurts for you.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I love your photo collage of him He looks such a happy boy & his eyes are full of love for youXx

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for your loss. The photo collage is so sweet, what wonderful memories.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry @dk168 the loss of a much loved pet is heart breaking. :cry2: He was such a handsome boy! His happy smile tells you he was loved and adored and I dare say he loved and adored you right back!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Seeing his belongings in the campervan while I was preparing her for the trip was upsetting. However, I know he would not want me to stay at home moping and be sad.

The trip is only 45min's drive from home, so if it gest too much, I shall pack up and come home.

DK :))

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so terribly sorry, my heart goes out to you. My oldest boy is 11 and very grey now, bless him. When he goes I think my heart will break. There is nothing in life quote like the love and loyalty of a dog. Please take time to grieve and remember. Just because he was a dog not a person doesn’t mean you should feel you have to “get over” his passing any differently to another much loved family member.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results