shape
carat
color
clarity

My beagle baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I have seen so many cute kittys and pups here I thought I would share ours!!!!
He is a three year old and his name is Eliot! He swims, plays frisbee & is just SUPER cute and sweet!!! We love him...hope you like the pic!

newpups.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Your pup is gorgeous! OMG I wish I had one so much!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hello darling Eliot! What a face.....
emdog.gif

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Eliot is too cute. Look at that face, what a sweetie pie!!!! Thanks for the pic!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute! My parents have a beagle named Molly. She was SO hyper when she was younger but has calmed down alot, she''s 8 now.

My girlfriend has a Jack named Elliott, with two T''s. Love that name for a dog!

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
My last name is Elliott- so he is Eliot Elliott!!!!!
He was super hyper too--- with some time and a lot of work on our part...he bahaves himself now... for the most part! He is still naughty sometimes!! I love Jack''s too. I just can''t keep up with them!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, what a special boy!!! he is adorable!! Does he have that wonderful beagle bark/howl thing? Love his face!!

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
yes! He barks and howls--not too much, only when he gets "on" a scent. He is primarily indoors and he is pretty quiet. Before i got him, people would tell me not to get a beagle because they are noisy, glad I didn''t listen!!!
21.gif
'');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
21.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/21.gif" width="15 border=0">

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a sweet face!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh he is just beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing him. Beagles just have such sweet faces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results