shape
carat
color
clarity

My background info

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skychick

Rough_Rock
I have been with my BF for 5 and 1/2 years. When I first met him, he said that he would be ready to get married in 6 years. So we just enjoyed the relationship. Last year he told me that it would still be another 2 years. So, we are stilll on the 6 year plan.

Last month we talked and he said he would be ready in 12 - 18 months, but closer to 12. So, 2 weeks ago I "accidentally" sent him a link to my dream e-ring, thinking he would flip. He didn''t flip. In fact, he didn''t say anything. And I know he got the email. Very unusual. I really thought he would flip. So, he has been acting a little diffierent lately - i.e. - he never wants to see my parents when they come to town (more on that another day). I usually have to persuade him. My parents will be here tomorrow, and when I asked if he would like to see them, he said yes. What????

He has been to his insurance people last week too. I texted him last night that I haven''t heard from him since Saturday and he replied saying he has been very busy trying to figure some things out and that we were fine. It is taking everything I have not to ask him what he needs to figure out!! Instead, I think I need to be here with you...

But, I do want to be totally surprised so I am leaving everything alone. It is SO hard!

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like a proposal is heading your way soon.
31.gif
Tell us about your dream ring!
Oh and welcome to Pricescope
35.gif

Skychick

Rough_Rock

http://tinyurl.com/ku5np2

Style 6625

I do know this ring will take 6 weeks to made, so I must learn patience! And that is even if he ran out and bought it that weekend (or at all).

With that being said, I am not bringing up marriage to him again. I think I am going to give him until December, and if I still don''t have the ring, I will revisit the conversation.

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Welcome
1.gif

There''s definately something fishy going on...sounds like a propoal is in the works
36.gif
Ditto on the dream ring details.

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh very nice, I love the engraving.
30.gif
You''re definately doing the right thing by waiting and giving your BF time before you bring it up again.

Bagel_Bandit

Rough_Rock
That is a pretty ring! I agree that is a good decision to give him space at the moment. Good luck!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! That ring is very pretty
1.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring!

Welcome to PS!
35.gif

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! Sounds like you could use some DUST!!! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results