shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby''s getting fixed tomorrow... Dust please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely keep the cone on at night and when she''s unsupervised. The amount of stitch ups that we have to repeat in work due to stitches being ripped out when the cone is off is huge. She will get used to it but they just look so uncomfortable with them. Hope that she''s having a happy recovery!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
She''s doing just fine!

I came home from work this afternoon to find her inside her cat scratcher/tree house type thing. Only her cone and a very miserable looking kitty head was poking out of the hole. I don''t know how she managed to get up there, but she started purring as soon as she saw me!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Imagine her wearing a huge cone... Too funny! I wish I''d gotten a picture!

april0090.jpg

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
How's kitty doing now?
9.gif

I can't remember how long they have to wear the cone... seems like it should soon be time (or past time by now) to take it off. That will make for a happy cat, I'm sure!

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Her stitches come out Friday! She''s doing really well! I took the cone off and she seems to be leaving them alone. DH wanted to leave it on her because she looked so darn cute and funny but I thought it was just mean!
6.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...bless her, what an incredible cutie pie
30.gif
I''m glad to hear she''s doing well.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 6:07:38 PM
Author: White Orchid
Her stitches come out Friday! She''s doing really well! I took the cone off and she seems to be leaving them alone. DH wanted to leave it on her because she looked so darn cute and funny but I thought it was just mean!
6.gif
Kittah says remind hubs they make human sized cones too
9.gif

White Orchid

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 8:45:22 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Date: 4/27/2009 6:07:38 PM

Author: White Orchid

6.gif
Kittah says remind hubs they make human sized cones too
9.gif

Hehe! Will do!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results