shape
carat
color
clarity

my Apple mouse seems defective....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hello: I am wondering if any of you experienced this? or just me???
I got the mighty mouse in Spring and it is giving me problems.Initially I kept changing batteries thinking something was wrong with them.Now I know its the mighty mouse itself..What could possibly go wrong? Maybe I got a lemon? Any better ones to consider ? for Apple lap top? Thanks a lot.It''s taking me forever to operate without the mouse..Thanks again..

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
What specifically is the problem? Is it not tracking the way it should based on how you're moving it? Not tracking at all? Jumping around?

ETA: You might try cleaning it, if you haven't already. Here's a page on the apple-recommended way to clean it:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302417

They're very good with returns. I was having a problem with the charger for my macbook pro, and they switched it at the Apple store. Took all of 5 minutes, and they didn't give me any trouble about it at all. If the cleaning doesn't work, I'd say give that a shot and see what they say.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why not just bring it back to the Apple store and ask them to help you? They are very nice and generally stand behind their products. Esp. if it is less than a year old...

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Musey: The mouse does not respond at all , as if the battery was discharged.Thanks for the link will try it out for future reference.
Thanks Neatfreak: taking it back to the store sounds better than changing batteries to no avail.Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results