shape
carat
color
clarity

Mutual of Omaha''s Heart of a Lioness

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Anyone else going to watch? I haven''t decided. I hear that it has a very sad ending and that...well, it''s sad....so I don''t think I can watch. For some reason, I just think of the story and I start to cry. Nature is brutal. But part of the cycle of life I guess. It sure is a beautiful story though.
12.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i would love to watch it... BUT i know me, and i''ll be crying like a baby.....not sure if i''m up to it or not....it will be too sad.
39.gif

what a cool story though......maybe i can watch most of it, and then just skip the end? .....we''ll see......

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
I want to watch it too, and KNOW i''ll be crying like a baby. Last weekend I was watching Homeward Bound with my niece and I was sobbing when Shadow was stuck in the hole when they are almost home.. and my niece was like... What is wrong with you?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
My friend and I say that some movies are just not meant for the "emotionally unstable" like me !

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Not that this has aynthing to do with anything...but I just looked at my avatar...that's my prince Vinny and he is just SUCH a love these few days. we are having the bathroom in our coop done and it's just too dangerous with all the saws, wood, etc (not to mention cats flying into tubs of grout)....so they are trapped in the master bedroom all day (poor babies- a huge bed, cats beds, pillows, 4 huge windows)...when we let them out at night...Vinny is my shadow. I mean it. Shadow. He also falls asleep on me at night. I want to go home right now and kiss him. He loves to be picked up and carried over my shoulder like a baby!

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
It''s not just movies MMM, at *certain times of the month* even sappy TV commercials make me sob like a little girl.

And how cute about Vinny being your shadow. I''d want to go home and hug him too. Maybe you should leave just to go "see how the workmen are doing".
emwink.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Did anybody watch? I only saw a few clips. I gathered that the lioness was actually harming the babies b/c they couldn''t get milk from other mama oryx''s...she adopted 5 more! but it was still really beautiful to see. And those horrible sounds that the poor baby made when the lion got it .... I can''t get those out of my head...poor lioness was so scared and upset. I guess that''s life. Left me with very mixed feelings...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i couldn''t watch it....
15.gif

i''ve been suckered into watching those nature shows before........i find the "circle of life" to be downright depressing!!
.......it''s all good till the little animals get eaten
39.gif

let''s watch a happy show, shall we!?
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results