shape
carat
color
clarity

Must sell engagement ring and wedding band GIA .64

arcticcatmatt

Shiny_Rock
If I can't sell these on here quick I will go to local jeweler. These were both replated by James Allen and put in the box and not worn since.
The ring is this one http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/side-stones/18k-white-gold-0.30ct-common-prong-round-shaped-diamond-engagement-ring-item-928
The believe the ring is size 5 1/4
The diamond is Round 0.64 carat G color SI1 GIA certified. I used the calculator on here with members help to get the best possible cut, this thing is ideal cut and sparkles like crazy.

The wedding band appears to be here
http://www.jamesallen.com/wedding-rings/womens-diamond/14k-white-gold-0.33ct-common-prong-diamond-wedding-ring-item-7097

Asking just $2,750 for all of it... Save yourself $1,000 dollars on the pair.

I can't figure out how to post actual pictures but I can supply them and the GIA sheet for the diamond. I even have pictures of the GIA numbers on the diamond I took on a microscope. **edited by moderator. please read our policies at the top of this forum on how to use the forum**

Thanks!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
You can't post email addresses here. You also need to post a link to your items that are being sold either on loupe troop or diamond bistro. It would help if you posted pictures of the items.

arcticcatmatt

Shiny_Rock
ok I will try and fix it tonight from home and figure out how to upload pictures.. grrr this isn't was easy as I thought it would be

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember you, Matt! Good luck with the sale and sorry you had to sell. :((

arcticcatmatt

Shiny_Rock
^ Great memory! Figured nobody would remember me.. don't be sorry. Best thing that ever happened to me.. now I have the woman of my dreams and looking to buy another ring asap. I got pictures of these rings but I can't edit the post. These rings had a very short life LOL. My loss is your gain. Asking 2750 or best offer.
ringongranite.jpg

100_7166.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set! That should sell quick!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I agree and it needs a listing! Good luck:)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can also ask James Allen about trade up policy if you have difficulty getting the price you want.

arcticcatmatt

Shiny_Rock
Ok so I think I figured out the rules. Sorry, I moderate a snowmobile forum and visit corvette forums and others and just assumed the selling rules were the same here. My apologies for not being a forum law abiding citizen :)

I listed it on craigslist.. you can contact me there http://ithaca.craigslist.org/jwl/3848552207.html

I have contacted James Allen.. they are getting back to me. I would rather sell them to someone though. I plan on proposing to my girlfriend next month.. So I have to order another ring.. I need to sell these asap. Maybe I should do another play by play story on pricescope since I am proposing to the girl I have been in love with for many years from high school :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that is exciting, Matt! If you can spend double on the diamond, you can trade that one in. Then you can just sell the settings.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe I should do another play by play story on pricescope since I am proposing to the girl I have been in love with for many years from high school :)

Oh yes please include us. :razz: I think it's worth exploring what James Allen can offer.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes i think a trade in is the best option if you have the funds for it.

beautiful ring though.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1370568679|3460591 said:
Well that is exciting, Matt! If you can spend double on the diamond, you can trade that one in. Then you can just sell the settings.

I would agree! This option would probably get you the most money returned to you to use for the new ring. Using the old stone as a trade in at JA and then getting a new setting. You ought to be able to sell the eternity band on Diamond Bistro or Loupe Troop.

arcticcatmatt

Shiny_Rock
Rings have been traded in

Will keep updating my story in my other thread. Thanks

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arcticcatmatt|1372166278|3471972 said:
Rings have been traded in

Will keep updating my story in my other thread. Thanks

Excellent! Will find your other thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results