shape
carat
color
clarity

Music Lovers - What gigs have you planned this year?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a big music fan and have been going to gigs, concerts and festivals for over 20 years and love nothing better than seeing my fave bands live.

Soooooooo this year I have tickets to see:

* Depeche Mode - seeing them play in London in May and my hometown in December (my fave band of all time and been following them since ''84)

* Take That in June

* U2 in August

* Pink in October

* Muse - Autumn-time although tickets aren''t on sale yet

* Rammstein - hopefully sometime this year too and perhaps we''ll go to Germany to see them

* Eddie Izzard - standup comedy show in December

And any others that may come along. Not going to any festivals this year as yet although that depends on the lineup. Would love to see the Killers, as I love them and haven''t seen them in concert yet.

Any other gig-goers out there?

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
ah....another of my popular conversation choices!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Po-

Hubs and I are HUGE music fans- we go to several concerts a yr.......We just saw Coldplay in October, Fleetwood Mac last weekend, and we're seeing Seal next month!! Dont know what plans we have for the summer, hoping Bryan Adams comes around like he usually does, I always love seeing him!!!!!
30.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure yet, I am a hugh country and western fan, I LOVE Tim McGraw and Big and Rich, Tim is not really touring this year, but if any concerts are within 5 hours of where I live I am there
2.gif
Now Big & Rich I am thinking I will see them in July in Michigan, it is 4 hours from my house, but my only rule is I refuse to have crappy tickets if I cant see them its not worth it, so I am going to have to see if I can find some better seats, the fan club didnt have a presale and ticketmaster today was horrible so I am going to have to check out some brokers
38.gif

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve actually only been to one concert in my entire life (I''m almost 27). My lovely DH got me tickets to see Mariah Carey in 2006 or 2007 and it was so much fun. As paybacks, however, I agreed to go with him to a Phish concert in Indiana this summer. They are my husband''s absolute favorite band and they are "getting back together". I''m sure I''ll have fun even if it''s a little out of my realm.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, I dont think we''ll be going to any concerts this year - trying to cut costs this year with the double wedding. That said, I dont think most of my favourite bands are doing any shows in my city anyways. The two bands I NEVER miss seeing are:

- Radiohead
- Sigur Ros

Last year we saw Radiohead, the Killers and Smashing Pumpkins.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 4:35:04 AM
Author: Dani
Fleetwood Mac last weekend

Ooohh, they just played here in Toronto too and I heard it was a good show!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I saw Ben Folds (I met him!!) in January, and I'm going to see Jack's Mannequin in April. Woohoo! I'm bummed because I can't go to Bonnaroo this year-

I went last year and it was AMAZING! I saw Jack Johnson, Pearl Jam, Ben Folds, Death Cab for Cutie, The Swell Seasons, Donovan Frankentreiter, M.I.A., and Kanye West.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 9:48:01 PM
Author: kama_s
Date: 3/28/2009 4:35:04 AM

Author: Dani

Fleetwood Mac last weekend

Ooohh, they just played here in Toronto too and I heard it was a good show!

Awesome show!!! Love them!!!!
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband and I haven''t been to a concert in a while, but I think Coldplay''s show was the last one we went to. It was great! We''ve gotten into American Idol this year (we''ve never watched a whole season), and my husband actually wants to see their summer tour. Who knows if we''ll actually go.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results