shape
carat
color
clarity

Muddy Buddies-Delicious, Not Nutritious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just made Muddy Buddies, which for those of you who don''t know are Crispix covered in chocolate with a smidge of peanut butter and coated in powdered sugar. THEY ARE GOOD. SO GOOD. I highly recommend them to anyone who feels like making and consuming a delicious unhealthy treat!

Recipe:

9 cups Crispix
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
Powdered sugar

Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and then add the peanut butter. Mix the Crispix with the chocolate/peanut butter until they''re coated. Fill a big Ziplock bag with maybe 1 cup of powdered sugar and put in half of the Crispix. Shake until the Crispix are white and repeat with the other half. Stuff your face and enjoy!

MuddyBuddies.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I call that "puppy chow"...we love that junk...I make it for people at Christmas time!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/5/2008 8:53:54 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
I call that ''puppy chow''...we love that junk...I make it for people at Christmas time!!

Lol my FI calls it puppy chow as well.....I''ve always called them muddy buddies...I was baffled the first time I heard "puppy chow".

Nevertheless, it''s tasty no matter what it''s called!
18.gif

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
I have NEVER heard it called Muddy Buddies!!! We call it Puppy Chow!
9.gif
super yummy though!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I always wondered what Puppy Chow was! That looks yummy!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! Puppy Chow-I guess it does look kind of dog foodish! I think I''m sticking with Muddy Buddies though-it sounds a little more appetizing!

I had never had it until my friend in high school made it for me. I had no idea what I was missing! (My mom specializes in homemade fudge, cakes and chocolate chip cookies, so if we had sweet treats around that''s usually what they were!) I haven''t made it in probably 4 years but I''ve been thinking about it lately so I was forced to actually make it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results